Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

SDsurfer

Trakanon Raider
Seeing the twitch folks expressions is too funny. The best time to play one of these new servers is later around 9PST after all the EST people realize it is futile and give up.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I didn't make launch thanks to a consulting meeting with fucking Cisco. When is it launching again? Also, any guilds that will be chill to raid in maybe a night or two a week. I will admittedly probably play till PoP and then cash out like I always do.

Also, probably gonna do a Ranger this time. It's so amazing to just afk arrow shit and headshot shit. Which race should I go?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Can't you just rent scalable server space from Amazon these days? Buckling under the load of a few thousand connections is pretty special in TYOL 2020.
There's a lot you could do.

The sad truth is that if you're a talented and motivated game developer you're not working at DPG.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can't you just rent scalable server space from Amazon these days? Buckling under the load of a few thousand connections is pretty special in TYOL 2020.

Hmm if all their stuff is down(all games) it might be more then just a new TLP(Which usually only effects EQ not every game they do).

Xevy

Log Wizard
It's a DDoS. No way it isn't. Same shit happened to last TLP launch, happened to WoW Classic Launch, etc. Don't know why they target this shit. Probably some big ol RMT sperger who got banned or burned and does it and jerks off to it now.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
There's a lot you could do.

The sad truth is that if you're a talented and motivated game developer you're not working at DPG.
shit posting on the official forums is starting to feel like jeering at the elderly softball league. Sure, you're right that Ed should start going to practice more than he goes to fuckin' Denny's but it's like fish in the barrel.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users