Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

SDsurfer

Trakanon Raider
I can't log in because of queues, but people are saying there's about 300 people on the server right now.

hahahahaha

giphy.gif

Welcome to your first TLP. It's always the same. Non-stop bullshit until day 3.

The discord hate is cracking me up. I love it.

Sterling

El Presidente
i guess swapping the server farm to a a pentium 2 in some dude's basement wasn't the best idea.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well I've dinged level five twice now, will Daybreak let me ding it a third time??

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Instead of trying to log on, I got a hand job from the lady while she watched Real Housewives of... not sure. Denise Richards could still get it though.

Ok ready to TLP again.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
So glad I decided to hold my PTO for a later date. Figured their shitty servers would crater. Feel bad for the guys who took time off though. Still can't believe they took so fucking long to get this out, if I was a CFO or COO of this group I would start drop-kicking people if they told me they couldn't rush out a TLP during peak quarantine times.

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
First time on everquestbot.com , is that stuff for real? Teleport anywhere? Permenent selos and other buffs? Wow...

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
So glad I decided to hold my PTO for a later date. Figured their shitty servers would crater. Feel bad for the guys who took time off though. Still can't believe they took so fucking long to get this out, if I was a CFO or COO of this group I would start drop-kicking people if they told me they couldn't rush out a TLP during peak quarantine times.

At this point if you take time off for TLP server releases(or really any mmo release) you don't deserve the sympathy.

• 2Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
At this point if you take time off for TLP server releases(or really any mmo release) you don't deserve the sympathy.
I get it if you have PTO and hardly anything else to spend it on thanks to the current world events - but yeah, I don't disagree.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
First time on everquestbot.com , is that stuff for real? Teleport anywhere? Permenent selos and other buffs? Wow...
A lot of the hacks are very obvious, if not to the server, then by random 3rd parties. But yea, stuff like that is possible.

One thing they did on prior TLPs was perpetually grab ground spawns with teleports back and forth in zones like Swamp to keep the VP key quest locked up. People dropped more and more objects on the ground to trigger the teleport bot to cause it to fail.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you're taking time off to play TLP on launch day I doubt you have any better uses of that time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
"We will be doing a root cause analysis after the current issue is fixed. We are looking at an ETA of about 2.5 hours but will be unlocking the servers as soon as we're up."