Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I got in earlier after an hourish wait. Hit go at character select... black screen... back to server select and the back of the queue.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Man, I'm getting so triggered by people spelling queue as que.

1590675887842.png

That sounds like such a human thing to be triggered by.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Hey I got in. Regime is my Monk and Apathy my cleric. I am not two boxxing for a bit so just playing cleric. I am on Aradune.

Regime Cleric on Rizlona too for later.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I would hold off on claiming any bags etc, so many people squawking about losing bags because of last night.

Yeah. Just tried buying one about 90 minutes ago and still dont have it. Also seems my Shaman is stuck zoning. Its not booting me, but I dont want to force quit and then get stuck back in queue.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Coleslaw, wood elf bard was made this morning. Any of you need to be sung some beautiful melodies?

• 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
Yeah. Just tried buying one about 90 minutes ago and still dont have it. Also seems my Shaman is stuck zoning. Its not booting me, but I dont want to force quit and then get stuck back in queue.
I got in, left Ak'anon and froze up the same way heading into Steamfont. Finally gave up and force closed the game and now I'm in a 60m queue.

I don't know what is your better chance. Which expansion unlocks holding your place in queue due to disconnects?

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I got in, left Ak'anon and froze up the same way heading into Steamfont. Finally gave up and force closed the game and now I'm in a 60m queue.

I don't know what is your better chance. Which expansion unlocks holding your place in queue due to disconnects?
Had my game just up and close on me. Didn't bother relaunching. I'll just get a late start after shit finally stabilizes. Should be just in time to create an Iksar.

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The key for this shit is don't log out once you get on. Apparently they are up for 5 or more general chats which means server is past 2k people. Something they might do next time is just launch multiple servers and merge them at Kunark. OR MAYBE UPDATE THEIR FUCKING TECH TO THE YEAR @)@). Fuckin bullshit...

• 1Weird Boner
  • 1RAGE
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Probably don't zone either. Better to get trash experience than to get booted.

One reason why South ro is a great place to level up

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
So is Bobbybick Bobbybick a six boxer? He got an official warning. When I watched him on stream it seemed pretty clear he was not doing anything like that. But people said he joined an all druid group and was coordinating and he did joke about having an all druid group before launch. Let's get this drama going!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Hell ya!
My first group.

1590682914147.png

1590683550099.png

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
So is Bobbybick Bobbybick a six boxer? He got an official warning. When I watched him on stream it seemed pretty clear he was not doing anything like that. But people said he joined an all druid group and was coordinating and he did joke about having an all druid group before launch. Let's get this drama going!
No, he's not six-boxing. But him getting warned is hilarious.