Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Everyone's taking their first break and sleeping. Queues to about 15 minutes.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Which of you degenerates took part in this? lol.

This guy recounts the whole shit show and it is amazing.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users
I petitioned several times. No reply. I thought there was supposed to be customer service.
EQ000004.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Anyone else disturbed by his new models? gross

lol at her haircut tho that is good

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blueweed

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Through some confusion I thought a claimed bag went missing due to bug etc and panicked ticket for solution. GM replied in person it went to a wrong toon on Aradune in a matter of hours. Not to shabby service I guess.

Barraind

Trakanon Raider
Servers have been shitting themselves pretty frequently even before the launch. There was no other way this was going to go

Test has been fucked regularly the last month or two, there was absolutely no way the most recent patch for live was going to go well, and it has not failed to disappoint.

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My gf (actually me i guess) got shit all the time for being a box because she was a brand new to the game when we did corinav tlp and shes not a gamer in general. She prob woulda failed 75% of any "test" anyone woulda given her despite the fact she raided with 60% RA from classic through PoP.

A bad player doesn't look like a bot.

Philonius

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Already greatly enjoying mage pets just sitting there until the mob is almost dead. If you find yourself in a group with active non-AFK players, never leave.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Don't worry. I'll make it my life's mission to train him every single time I see him
I want to make my life's mission to group with him and get all of our characters deleted so I can reroll and take back my name.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users