Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Lol how is playtime shorter than session time?

I think it might not count time spent zoning etc for "play" time whereas session time is your total time logged in.

Just played on Aradune to grind to 50 w/some friends. Now that we're all done, time to close the book.

• 6Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 11 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I think it might not count time spent zoning etc for "play" time whereas session time is your total time logged in.

Just played on Aradune to grind to 50 w/some friends. Now that we're all done, time to close the book.

You're psychotic lol

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm

I'm seriously impressed... I didnt realize it was an FoH human when I did the who all 50. Nice job.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

SDsurfer

Trakanon Raider

Well there goes my banded. Thanks for nothing!

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Fun times - Dinged 50 on Aradune.

Grats! Meanwhile I've pissed someone off lol. Had to cover a last minute 24 hour shift day AFTER launch. Get on finally, 2 hr que. Get past the que, crash after hitting level 3. Did you know after a crash you have to sit through the Queue again? Then my internet went down for 6 hours.

I think someone is trying to tell me something....

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Did you know after a crash you have to sit through the Queue again?

This part really fucked us. We had multiple times where we'd have a person crash while zoning and take 2-4 hours to get back in. When we zoned into Solb we lost half the group and had to 3 man kobolds for several hours like idiots.

We originally planned to do 31-41 in Lguk but when we hit the first zoneline otw there our Necro crashed so we just turned around. No point going to Lguk w/o undead charm.

DPG needs to find a better way to do these launches. Aradune was the worst launch I've seen and the longest queues I've encountered too.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
So queues are still ass I take it? Should I get my Hope's up for playing tonight or am I going to watch some Pantheon halnir pass videos instead

Philonius

Bronze Knight of the Realm
No queue in the European morning, which is nice.

I suppose the flipside of that coin is there'll be at most 2 guilds raiding in EU times.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
This part really fucked us. We had multiple times where we'd have a person crash while zoning and take 2-4 hours to get back in. When we zoned into Solb we lost half the group and had to 3 man kobolds for several hours like idiots.

We originally planned to do 31-41 in Lguk but when we hit the first zoneline otw there our Necro crashed so we just turned around. No point going to Lguk w/o undead charm.

DPG needs to find a better way to do these launches. Aradune was the worst launch I've seen and the longest queues I've encountered too.

Congrats again on the 50, that's ridiculously quick even WITHOUT the crashes / queues and other launch shenanigans. Almost superhuman with them lol

(totally just crashed again, not even zoning this time)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Agnarr confirmed best server?

No queues
Stays up when every other server crashes
Locked to PoP

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just happened again lol. One timeout back into a 141 minute queue, one gets in. Ah well, trying to play during prime the prime hours is a waste of time.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Abacab got server first ban for toxicity

received_849893928830710.png

received_545487402791635.png

• 10Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 13 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
So queues are still ass I take it? Should I get my Hope's up for playing tonight or am I going to watch some Pantheon halnir pass videos instead

Honestly, I wouldn't have any hopes until Monday to play in primetime. Try to get on early on the weekend and stay in is the best advice if you want to play.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Honestly, I wouldn't have any hopes until Monday to play in primetime. Try to get on early on the weekend and stay in is the best advice if you want to play.

ty for the advice. I actually work weekends. So I can poopsock during the weekday.