Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I see them in erudin haha. Gettinpaid etc

Yeah, seeing Rizlona makes me appreciate truebox because it makes it so clear how well they were able to contain MQ2. On most servers I’ve seen a handful of people with a working compile, but Riz shows how crazy it would be if they didn’t try to block it at all.

Watch, someone will probably go to Plane of Sky on day 4 or 5 and use far taunt or warp to kill EoV without doing sky progression.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, seeing Rizlona makes me appreciate truebox because it makes it so clear how well they were able to contain MQ2. On most servers I’ve seen a handful of people with a working compile, but Riz shows how crazy it would be if they didn’t try to block it at all.

Watch, someone will probably go to Plane of Sky on day 4 or 5 and use far taunt or warp to kill EoV without doing sky progression.
How does Truebox prevent MQ2 use at all? If you have a working compile, then you just use that compile on all your truebox's? I don't get it.

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
How does Truebox prevent MQ2 use at all? If you have a working compile, then you just use that compile on all your truebox's? I don't get it.

The mq2 that the guy updates will close itself if you launch it on a truebox server I think.

Last edited:

Xevy

Log Wizard
SEQ is bannable. When people say it's not bannable, they mean unless you stream it they have no way of proving it so you won't get banned. The second you stream it you are easily banned. Several people have been banned for it.

That said probably 50% of the server uses it and probably 75%+ of "savvy" players use it. Just go to OOT, go high up with a tracker, and watch when AC spawns when you see 3000 necros un FD and rush to it.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ya its one of those "we know you use it but dont talk about it openly" kinda things. If they banned everyone for it, they would have like no subscribers lol.

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
So they are just suspending people left and right now. Guild lost a monk earlier today beceause another group tried to take Hamlord and he brought mobs to his group which killed some of them. And now our group just lost our Necro for no reason given. we think it was because he pulled 2 mobs over them while they camped safehall. Think both groups were people from a Toxic Few who are reporting everyone.

Zaide

TLP Idealist

Back in like 2016 Holly worked out a deal with EQMule to ensure that versions of MQ2 which originate from him wouldn't work on Truebox servers. So the kind of MQ2 99% of people use just won't operate on them. If you're someone who just NEEDS to cheat though you can create (or acquire) a bespoke compile that will work. We're talking about an ultra small minority of people and some chinese farmers who have those kinds of hacks on truebox server though.

On the other hand EQBot is like a poor mans MQ2 and has been growing in popularity on Truebox servers since around Coirnav launch.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
So they are just suspending people left and right now. Guild lost a monk earlier today beceause another group tried to take Hamlord and he brought mobs to his group which killed some of them. And now our group just lost our Necro for no reason given. we think it was because he pulled 2 mobs over them while they camped safehall. Think both groups were people from a Toxic Few who are reporting everyone.

Whatever moves this queue along.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Day 4 of trying to log in after work. Will I make it to character creation before bed?

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

SDsurfer

Trakanon Raider
This queue shit is funny. I joined it at 12 with an estimate of 2 hours. At 1 PM I figured wtf I'll go hit some golf balls and see if I make it to character select and be able to play upon my return. Or at the least, get timed out from afk at character select. So I come back at 2:30 from dialing in my golf game and I'm still in queue. This shit cracks me up. :cool:

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm starting to think this was a last massive money grab before this whole company goes tits up.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Funny note, the queue was created in one day by Jchan who is now the lead producer of EQ. She did it back when Ragefire was having overpopulation issues.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Hey if I bought a race change scroll, would it let me do a wacky race / class / diety combo like woody ranger of prexus?

Xevy

Log Wizard
No, it has some default pre-set for race/class combos. It also sets your stats to the default preset stats from character creation.