Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So how do you get velious helms to load?
Various tips here.

• Make sure you have all Velious Textures on in the .ini
  • Show Helm on in options
  • Try equipping / removing helm after zoning
  • Enable Luclin models for Dark Elf(Guise) or whatever other playable race illusion you got.
    Load in, illusion to the luclin model race, unequip/re-equip your helm, click off your illusion and go back to whatever your "base" nonluclin model is.
    Helm will be working and show to everyone. You can even illusion to other non-luclin races now and the helm will work and show. Repeat every time you zone.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Various tips here.

• Make sure you have all Velious Textures on in the .ini
  • Show Helm on in options
  • Try equipping / removing helm after zoning
  • Enable Luclin models for Dark Elf(Guise) or whatever other playable race illusion you got.
    Load in, illusion to the luclin model race, unequip/re-equip your helm, click off your illusion and go back to whatever your "base" nonluclin model is.
    Helm will be working and show to everyone. You can even illusion to other non-luclin races now and the helm will work and show. Repeat every time you zone.
Ah didn't know about the Luclin model work around, thanks

• 1Like

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Damn, Atabashi throwing shade Zaide Zaide on the EQ forums...

" Of course Zaide is already claiming cheats and GM help since he claims our time is impossible, but he also said classic wasn't possible to beat in under 7 days and that it wasn't possible to beat their Kunark record, so...."

A Atabishi I don't understand what's to be gained from lying here? I never said any of this, in fact I've said quite the opposite directly to you many times. I helped you when you came to me asking for help, I encouraged you to push for fast times, and I congratulated you when TEQB was successful.

Asking me for help:
1.jpg
2.jpg

Thanking me for the help:
3.jpg

Refuting the claim I insisted these were impossible:
4.jpg

You could do it easily
5.jpg

Congratulating you on some misc server first and emphasizing that you've got a shot at beating the classic timer.
6.jpg

Congratulating you on beating EoV
7.jpg

As for your other claim that TEQB raided with fewer members than Faceless Empire for any "launch" event, that's strictly false and I think easily disproven as well.

Here's an online roster dump the day of Velious launch - Far more level 60's online than Faceless had in 2017 (121).

TEQB guild dump at launch by class+count. According to the online roster dumb 247 of these 252 level 60's were online for Velious launch.
TEQB Roster 11NOV2020.png

We're not competing. I don't have any stake in these servers except that I enjoy seeing guilds push boundaries. TEQB is doing well and I am happy for them, let their times stand on their own merit, don't try to embellish them with lies about your roster sizes or the amount of competition on your server. Certainly don't wholesale make things up and claim that I or anyone else said them.

• 7Like
  • 6Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 14 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Atabishix has ultimate little brother syndrome. It's sad. But he's gotten dunked on quite a bit. Losing Classic on Mangler and goal post moving the "Oh well, we weren't going to kill X without the whole guild there!" then doing ST and VP with skeleton crews with boxes just to say "FIRST! OOOH OOH FIRST!"

A lot of what he's learned is from guild leaders he asked directly or gifted him info and now he goes around bragging about beating them. Yeah, okay dude.

He also beat up 3 Navy seals in a bar fight.

• 1Like

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
Should be settled nowhere until the power creep stays the same for 2 servers. Which will be never. So never.

This. I always thought these speed records were silly. The game changes so much server to server, there really is no way to compare any of them.

It's fun going as fast as possible once just to push yourself, but then its just tiresome after that. The selo launch was interesting mainly in that doing things like emp/vt with the most hilariously bad gear was both funny and fun.

• 1Like

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Not sure why people are fixated on clear times when it’s essentially unrelated to the post. I’m just not understanding why this guy is lying for no reason.

All times will be broken eventually, that’s a good thing.

Last edited:

Vedette

<Donor>
Should be settled nowhere until the power creep stays the same for 2 servers. Which will be never. So never.

In what ways did progression get easier on Aradune? I thought the focus effect nerf actually would have made Aradune harder vs Agnarr.

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
In what ways did progression get easier on Aradune? I thought the focus effect nerf actually would have made Aradune harder vs Agnarr.

The number of people playing made so many more picks avail, which led to so many more keys for VP for instance.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Not sure why people are fixated on clear times when it’s essentially unrelated to the post. I’m just not understanding why this guy is lying for no reason.

All times will be broken eventually, that’s a good thing.

You ever follow the EQ Discord? He will go on long diatribes against anyone who questions any aspect of his guild or leader superiority, even when it's clearly bait. I don't know what it is, but he's got some kind of inferiority complex or something, or a false sense of persecution (making up things about what you've said seems on par with satisfying both of those character quirks).

• 1Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The number of people playing made so many more picks avail, which led to so many more keys for VP for instance.

And the number of people in the guild makes a tremendous difference when it comes to splitting or funneling certain items to the vanguard raid force. I think they did something like a 12 or 15 split on Zlandicar?

Xevy

Log Wizard
All sorts of goofed up stuff. VP not being able to charm AJ's like you could on Agnarr+ which could be an advantage/disadvantage. Faster swamp of no hope spawns. I think Kaesora was faster as well? Window of opportunity double rares or double lockouts at the "right" time, etc etc etc. There will always be easier ways to do it in the future than in the past.

They ain't lookin to make EQ MORE challenging after 20 years, that's for sure.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
ZEM values were changed (I debunked the popular claim that they were flattened) and group exp bonuses were enhanced.

I was the first level 50 on both Agnarr and Aradune, my /played was like 17 hours lower (33% ish faster) on Aradune when I hit 50.

Last edited:
  • 1Like