Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
View attachment 326879

Look here Captain Autismo, some of us occasionally like to have what approaches human conversation. You can follow the ebb and flow of a discussion, right?
There were exactly two posts referencing a tell. You said "guys" meaning more than one. Maybe if you mean one person you should respond to that person directly or not use a plural word. Not my fault you're a bad communicator and/or clearly salty about my response. L2forum

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
There were exactly two posts referencing a tell. You said "guys" meaning more than one. Maybe if you mean one person you should respond to that person directly or not use a plural word. Not my fault You're a bad communicator and clearly salty about my response. L2forum

You typed out three posts in a row one after another (clear salt indicator) rather than one post then make this salty post about my supposed salt? I'd tell you to get a mirror but it's probably too caked with your salt.

• 2Salty
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 2 users

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
Apparently doing an AE group is considered cheating now I guess because eight of us just got kicked and suspended for AoEing in Sebilis.

I mean seriously what the actual fuck is wrong with these people?

We're all in Discord talking while AoEing, and all of a sudden everybody's like "I just got kicked", "yeah me too", etc. Then we cant get back in and get the message about being suspended for cheating.

That's straight up bull fucking shit.

For the record, some duchebag named Skwishy came up to us when we started and said, "fucking botter". I can guarantee you this piece of shit petitioned the GMs. Fuck that guy. Fuck him to hell. I hope he gets cancer and dies a slow death.

That being said though, fuck the GMs for being so God damned fucking stupid. Eight people just got suspended for AoEing. Eight people!

I was talking to Skwishy and he said you pulled through him a few times dropping mobs on him. His 1-2 mobs would turn into 6-7 every pull you had. That's what got you banned - not AoE leveling. You can't pull through people - GM's will get you every time. Even TEB gets hit when people jump in front of them and they get pulled over and reported.

That's one thing the GM's will knock you for no exceptions if they see it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

You typed out three posts in a row one after another (clear salt indicator) rather than one post then make this salty post about my supposed salt? I'd tell you to get a mirror but it's probably too caked with your salt.
Except one of those posts was clearly not at all negative about the poster in any way and they were all to different people. I just don't like multi-quoting on mobile. Good job avoiding my points making it clear that I was right all along and you were talking about both of us. It's not a big deal to misread sometimes until you get all butt hurt about it.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Right about what? I was just participating in a casual conversation. Everything's not a fucking cage match. Shit, now you're going back and giving different flavored negs to my posts because I'm the salty one? If this is what Daybreak is dealing with on the daily it's amazing their crew isn't all collecting disability for PTSD like those YouTube mods that had their brains nuked watching one too many snuff films.

Ban 'em all and let God sort them out.

• 2WTF

DickTrickle

Right about what? I was just participating in a casual conversation. Everything's not a fucking cage match. Shit, now you're going back and giving different flavored negs to my posts because I'm the salty one? If this is what Daybreak is dealing with on the daily it's amazing their crew isn't all collecting disability for PTSD like those YouTube mods that had their brains nuked watching one too many snuff films.

Ban 'em all and let God sort them out.
Wow, you already forgot what you were talking about? That's rough.

You didn't have to respond to my correction of you except you were salty, so don't pretend like you're any different. I'm not sure how this is not a casual conversation now, anyway. Cage match? Lol, okay bud.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
1305523587250.jpg

• 2Salty
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Wynt

Trakanon Raider
I was talking to Skwishy and he said you pulled through him a few times dropping mobs on him. His 1-2 mobs would turn into 6-7 every pull you had. That's what got you banned - not AoE leveling. You can't pull through people - GM's will get you every time. Even TEB gets hit when people jump in front of them and they get pulled over and reported.

I guess you could say... That's EQ Baby...

Vise

Molten Core Raider
I didn't care to load up the logs again: it takes about 25 minutes for that file, dude. You may be right -- I wasn't a puller. Feel free to jerk yourself off in deep satisfaction.

You seem like the type of person to jerk yourself off in deep satisfaction quite often. Setting this guy up to fail having him think he can go back to his raid and aoe the enitre PoG zone in 45 mins. It is obvious you have no idea what you are talking about and I'd like to start a petition to have your username changed to The verge pc guy.

• 2Edgelord

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Their CS really is a mess. You get sent to jail but you don't think you did anything wrong and the email you get sure as shit doesn't tell you anything so you appeal but you can't appeal with the banned acount so you make another account to appeal and a few days later you get a form letter response that also has no information in it and while all that is going on there's flagrant out in the open cheating happening on the daily.

I get that they don't want to argue but I remember back when in EQ a GM would actually try and talk with you. I know people that have gotten bans for boxing or botting that never got a tell (edit - or say) checking if they were human or actually at the keyboard. Go check the logs and nothing, online one moment and offline the next. Going forward anyone that signs up for a TLP that advertises dedicated GM support is asking to have a bad time. I'd rather it was the Wild West than whatever capricious enforcement we've got going.

Last edited:
  • 3Like

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
I would prefer wild wild west.

Sure it would cause a lot of issues when you got someone harassing a group for no reason. But it certainly would be hilarious. Rip botters and aoe groups basically.

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider

Damn son.

Big Pharone you gonna swing back or take your ball and go home for the week?

• 3Like

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hopefully the next servers are a Mangler and Selo clones and we can act like Karadune never happened.

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider

I think just about anyone should have been able to assume this was the case. Whenever someone claims they got banned for no reason...there's always a big part of the story they are leaving out which is always the part that actually led to their suspension. If you are trying to AE a zone and you pull through people and they report you, you will definitely get a suspension. Even if you are not AE'ing and doing regular pulls, if you pull through people you risk a suspension. People used this in classic/kunark to get more than 50 TEB suspensions handed out over the course of the 2 expansions. People have still tried doing it to us in Velious. What we started doing was just always be recording so that any time we see a person trying to run in to the middle of our pull and claim train, we can send in the recordings if there is a suspension, and that has seemed to work every time so far.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm still waiting for the first person who got banned for "no reason" to really have no reason.

And yeah, always be recording.

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Damn son.

Big Pharone you gonna swing back or take your ball and go home for the week?
I was on my two accounts during the whole thing neither of which was pulling mobs, so I wouldn't know if anyone was getting ran over by pulls or not. What I can tell you though is that we specifically chose a pick that didn't have anyone in the areas we were going to pull from. We left the first pick we were in before even starting because there was people there that would be in the way. This wasn't some random power leveling group that just pulls everything across people. This was friends getting together for some fun while chatting in Discord.

Plain and simple, Skwishy was just pissed off that someone was killing mobs that he wasn't, and took it upon himself to be a prick to by contacting his GM buddy.

That being said, I'm taking my ball and putting it on the shelf where it can collect dust. Fuck Daybreak Games and Darkpaw Games. Shitty company with shitty customer service policies that treat their customers an enemies.

I have no idea if the other people are coming back in a week or not, but I'm looking for something else to spend my free time on. I've spent enough money on these bastards. Like I said before, the only way I am coming back to EQ is if the fucking loser GM that suspended us all is fired, and we all know that is not happening because that company couldn't give two shits less how many customers they run off.

I think just about anyone should have been able to assume this was the case. Whenever someone claims they got banned for no reason...there's always a big part of the story they are leaving out which is always the part that actually led to their suspension. If you are trying to AE a zone and you pull through people and they report you, you will definitely get a suspension. Even if you are not AE'ing and doing regular pulls, if you pull through people you risk a suspension. People used this in classic/kunark to get more than 50 TEB suspensions handed out over the course of the 2 expansions. People have still tried doing it to us in Velious. What we started doing was just always be recording so that any time we see a person trying to run in to the middle of our pull and claim train, we can send in the recordings if there is a suspension, and that has seemed to work every time so far.
I guess when you are an evil prick, you just assume that everyone else is one too. Considering that, I can understand why you assume we were there playing the game with a "fuck everybody but us" mentality. You're fucking wrong, but who gives a shit really.

Can I have your stuff bro? My cleric and SK would love it.
No, but thank you for asking.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user