Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Fucking soul sucking game. You know I will be back. God damned addiction.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Leviothan

Trakanon Raider
So how is Aradune's population? I played until late June when I got fed up with the login issues. Was the drop off huge? I was only like level 30 something on my wizard. Don't know if I wanna be ghosted at that level and be forced to make a duo combo with my wife.

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
So how is Aradune's population? I played until late June when I got fed up with the login issues. Was the drop off huge? I was only like level 30 something on my wizard. Don't know if I wanna be ghosted at that level and be forced to make a duo combo with my wife.

It still has a healthy population. Lower level below 40 is mostly PL or people leveling alts. Lots of guilds recruiting and will help you level, especially a wizard - I know mine needs more.

Once you get 40, Velks and other places open up and it becomes so much easier to level (except no one invites wizards...)

Zaide

TLP Idealist
According to posters here it is somewhere between one of the least populated TLPs in years and the most popular server of all time.

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
I bought bags for aradune, and never claimed them because the launch was so piss poor. I doubt launches will ever get better. The GM's sound like some of the psychos that worked as gms on p99. They seem to take joy in banning people for doing nothing, and ignoring the guy boxing 54. They have lost all credibility. The new servers are better, or worse than others based on who seems to care the most at the time. Aradune was unplayable for a long time, that's all that is important. The next tlp will be worse, they will never get better. The people that came to take a look at EQ because some streamer was playing, were chased off by the obnoxious kronolords farming anything and everything that anyone might need to do anything. The TLP experiment is done, we know the outcome.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What kind of pussy shit is Aradune if AE grouping gets you suspended? AE groups were standard fare for the entire server on Selo.

Half the classes in the game have spell lines and mechanics built around AE grouping. It is literally playing the game, "as intended".

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
What kind of pussy shit is Aradune if AE grouping gets you suspended? AE groups were standard fare for the entire server on Selo.

Half the classes in the game have spell lines and mechanics built around AE grouping. It is literally playing the game, "as intended".

In practice how it works is if you get reported than a GM is probably going to pop in and watch you. Salty dude reports you, you pull some shit, one of the frogs gives someone from another group a love tap on the way over, bam, seven day suspension. Training can be as minor as one mob attacking one guy with no real harm done. You really need to give some thought to what you're doing. The general callousness most of us have developed is a quick path to a vacation or three.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
On Selo, you'd occasionally get caught up in some pulls. The groups would drag, rez, we exchanged pleasantries, and we all went on about our merry ways. You gotta be a massive loser to get a GM involved.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Shit is ez mode. Phinny was where the Big Dogs played.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The Couldn't Cut it on Ragefire Brigade all running to the server with instanced raiding
Never played on RF but I do remember you whining about the experience difficulty on Phinny.

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
The ship has sailed for a "fun" TLP launch with the switch to super shitty hosting last year.

It's not ever going to get better unless they change their setup.

On a side note we are 2 months out from Selo hitting live/CoV expansion and still ZERO word about what will happen to the remaining characters.

I figure we will all get punted to Vox on some random patch day as they shut down the server. Would be hilarious if they just ignore Selo and we get to raid CoV with half lockouts for a few months. The tears from the live guilds would be pretty hilarious.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
The ship has sailed for a "fun" TLP launch with the switch to super shitty hosting last year.

It's not ever going to get better unless they change their setup.

On a side note we are 2 months out from Selo hitting live/CoV expansion and still ZERO word about what will happen to the remaining characters.

I figure we will all get punted to Vox on some random patch day as they shut down the server. Would be hilarious if they just ignore Selo and we get to raid CoV with half lockouts for a few months. The tears from the live guild would be pretty hilarious.

Fixed

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
In fairness to TEB I heard all kinds of shit about them from others. But never had any issue with them in game. Despite living in Etov first 2 to 3 weeks of vel. During that time basically got trained by every other guild on server. Lol, Ashen dudes and the 50 man Hot groups. In sure those guys musta loved putting in all that time and effort litterally running around with mobs constantly killing them so they could dps race every spawn.

But yeah, I was saying. TEB people are probably the most vigilant about cheaters from what I've seen

• 1Like

Vedette

<Donor>
I would prefer wild wild west.

Sure it would cause a lot of issues when you got someone harassing a group for no reason. But it certainly would be hilarious. Rip botters and aoe groups basically.

We would be back to the AOE groups bitching about the wizard ksers then.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
In fairness to TEB I heard all kinds of shit about them from others. But never had any issue with them in game. Despite living in Etov first 2 to 3 weeks of vel. During that time basically got trained by every other guild on server. Lol, Ashen dudes and the 50 man Hot groups. In sure those guys musta loved putting in all that time and effort litterally running around with mobs constantly killing them so they could dps race every spawn.

But yeah, I was saying. TEB people are probably the most vigilant about cheaters from what I've seen
Tons of friends and old guildies in there. Always nice peeps but I’m just too into FPS atm to crack out. Also hoping the rizlona bros meet back up with aradune bros on next server.