Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
That can't be what it was...i saw it on their site and just thought they didn't release the info yet, no posts or anything about it.

Nothing changes with this company.

They wasted the opportunity last year with the lockdowns and now they're missing the opportunity this year with stimmie checks not going to xp pots bags and krono.

Stupid fucking company.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

herbert

Trakanon Raider
Just bear in mind that if you level with this method, your skill levels are going to be pretty far behind and you're basically going to suck until you fight for a while and catch your weapon skills up.

Yeah, I ended up not doing any EXP quests. It's been easy to find groups and my shaman is pushing up towards 30 now.

• 1Like

Barraind

Trakanon Raider
I like that this was the big cool announcement they were teasing... Awful.

"We can't release any info ahead of time because SOMETHING BIG IS IN THE WORKS".

Released info is exactly what was data mined (and feels like its just getting worse every year).

Oh, and a raffle for a Firona Vie heroforge.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
weapon skills being behind is not a concern on tlps really, you will get like 1 weapon skill per swing until you are within 5 levels of caught up so it isn't like in classic or p99 where it sucked and took a long time to catch skills up.

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
That's fair.

However, race raised restricted servers are something that people actually want. DPG gives us things that nobody's asking for.
They’re just trying to do the opposite of Blizzard... “you think you don’t want it, but you do!”

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
22nd Anniversary Sweepstakes | EverQuest

Lol, its a sweepstakes with 1 prize for the winner of a $500 valued FV statue

"Must be legal resident of the US to enter"

Buncha cunts.

Also, the fez...

741.png

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
How lame to have your "big Anniversary letter" and you pretty well have nothing but some exp bonus and statue giveaway. Sure, they keep saying they're working on this and shifting around that but they have to boast the worst MMO marketing historically in all MMOs.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Give us old Freeport and Commonlands and DBG will see the biggest sub numbers for a TLP ever! Shit throw in a Kunark start and their servers will melt.

the sad reality that i came to with eq while leveling to 50 on aradune with 3 members of my team ld then in queue for 12 hours the entire way- eq isn’t ready for success. Any opportunities thrown their way will be squandered. They are built for mediocrity.
The fact we still hang around is why pantheon will be successful if it ever launched, time doesn’t matter we are all stuck in a weird time loop.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 3 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We're like those kids who were big shit at school but never amounted to anything once they left. They still hearken back to their glory days 30+ years ago like everything in between has been a disappointment.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Given the current tensions across the world, it’s obvious that a race war server is the only choice.

Evil Team vs good team vs short team vs lizards

• 1Solidarity