Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yes. Storms is basically not a bottleneck now. Clearing just the trash giants in a dz will usually average around 2-4 meds each at forest and desert and twice that at ocean. If you take a group in you will likely get enough keys but some groups will be short a couple, which are then very easy for people to patch up in open world. Find a mini and its a done deal, but any competent racer should already be done long before minis hit window in any pick.

There's a pair of altered minds autists on the forums who seem hell bent on bringing up selo picks any time amtrak comes up. I actually love the idea that there are people STILL so mad that they missed out or whatever years ago and can't get over it, to the point of getting threads nuked for hack discussion... even though am easily benefited just as much from the fg picks and by far the most from the deep picks, spawned the same way.

The storms change as one of the best changes they have made in a while.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
More real than most of your "records". :)
This very thread even -

For one, I don't know who byun is, and scruff was never part of any planning process of a launch on Mangler.
Second, It's pretty common place to reach out to multiple people to ask questions regarding a launch especially if you are unfamiliar with that launch. All guild leaders do it from the top to the bottom. Most of the time they give you information you probably already know, or their information is out of date due to changes. But sometimes you might get a piece of information that you didn't know about, which then could help you in part of your planning process. The respectable thing to do after reaching out to people, regardless if they give you helpful information or not, is to show your appreciation for the time they took to answer. No one, apparently except zaide, has ever tried to claim putting together another guilds launch plan just for answering a question or saying what they had done on another TLP.

If zaide wants to try and claim putting together the kunark launch from Mangler, then he again is just proving how sad his life is. Since he decided to attempt that claim, lets break that kunark launch from mangler down. Prior to kunark launch on mangler, I reached out to Grisvok, Dima and Zaide to ask them some questions about it (since I had never done that launch on a TLP). Mind you, every single guild leader I knew and also people close friends with Zaide had told me to not talk to Zaide and not to trust him. I gave him the benefit of the doubt at that time since I barely even knew who he was outside of assuming he ran the Agnarr kunark launch. Grisvok and Dima both told me what they had did on phinny. Zaide also told me what they did on Agnarr. Since he wants to make this claim of giving information means they planned it, then Dima and Grisvok get all credit for their Agnarr expansion launches since his thing was basically a copy/paste of what OGC/AoS did on phinny. The problem was, there were so many changes from then to mangler, that most of their information was completely irrelevant. Seb key was different, zone zems had changed, the key was no longer mq'able, you could no longer take charm pets in VP etc. Zaide had told me that the seb key was the biggest bottleneck, that plvl groups should be in seb/the hole and all this other stuff that was completely irrelevant on Mangler because of the changes.

Think about that logic for a second, by answering a question regardless if the information is relevant and useful or not now gives you the right to claim you did another guilds launch planning, then I could literally claim i have done like 40+ guilds launch planning since phinny for various expansions. Who the fuck claims that except for sad boys? Does Dima and Grisvok try to claim they planned expansions because I have asked them questions in the past? LOL no. Do people claim they ran AoS/Amtrak/OGC launches because dima and grisvok asked people questions? LOL no. Only sad pathetic people would ever make that claim.

• 1Salty

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
No one, apparently except zaide, has ever tried to claim putting together another guilds launch plan just for answering a question or saying what they had done on another TLP.

If zaide wants to try and claim putting together the kunark launch from Mangler, then he again is just proving how sad his life is. Since he decided to attempt that claim, lets break that kunark launch from mangler down.

Would you just stop lying.

This is what prompted Zaide to make the post he did -

zaide 7.png

"Of course Zaide is already claiming cheats and GM help since he claims our time is impossible, but he also said classic wasn't possible to beat in under 7 days and that it wasn't possible to beat their Kunark record."

Zaide never said that shit you accused him of. What he did do was help you and congratulate you for your successes. Now you are trying to make his response from last year in to a claim by him that he planned another guild's launch plan. That's entirely your strawman that you just built right now. Ambiturner teased you.

amb.png

And you decided to puff up over what you now admit was nothing - asking people for help and building on what others did previously.

• 1Like

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
Would you just stop lying.

This is what prompted Zaide to make the post he did -

View attachment 352722

"Of course Zaide is already claiming cheats and GM help since he claims our time is impossible, but he also said classic wasn't possible to beat in under 7 days and that it wasn't possible to beat their Kunark record."

Zaide never said that shit you accused him of. What he did do was help you and congratulate you for your successes. Now you are trying to make his response from last year in to a claim by him that he planned another guild's launch plan. That's entirely your strawman that you just built right now. Ambiturner teased you.

View attachment 352723

And you decided to puff up over what you now admit was nothing - asking people for help and building on what others did previously.

I stand by what I said in that post no matter how much he wants to deny it. He had told me the fastest possible time for classic was 7 days, and SEVERAL people including faceless officers told me zaide was claiming we had to have cheated in velious.

There was also no building off what other people did on that launch. We literally couldn't do that because of the amount of changes. Both phinny and agnarr focused levels and then keying. The mangler kunark launch was a priority on keying first (while no one was doing keys because all other guilds were leveling) and then doing leveling 2nd. the kunark mangler launch was done completely different than both phinny and agnarr.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You ever consider some of these other officers may not be totally on the level, bear a grudge, or maybe just want to see the drama, assuming you aren't lying about said discussion. That post Arbitrary Arbitrary linked you just pulled him in out of the blue. On the forum here, Zaide acted surprised that you had some deep-seated disgust of him.

• 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Do people think it's actually an accomplishment to zerg down 20 year old content that everyone knows the strategies for?

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
You're literally posting an after the fact lol. Prior to launch he said they had calculated 7 days being the fastest possible.

So what, you two had a polite conversation about Classic and he was of the opinion that you couldn't beat Classic faster than seven days? Alright. Why connect that to unsubstantiated claims that he accused TEB of cheating? When it looked like you would beat that barrier he congratulated you and then would go on to help give you an outline for Kunark.

What I think is that when you cleared Velious people ran to Zaide with OMG DID YOU HEAR TEB CLEARED VELIOUS IN 12 HOURS OMG OMG and *maybe* his initially off the cuff hot take in the moment was "there's no way! They must have cheated!" Those same people then ran back to you with ZAIDE SAID YOU CHEATED OMG OMG.

The part that doesn't make sense is that you then bothered to take that unsubstantiated scuttlebutt to the official forums and make public accusations against someone that helped you.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
You guys need to be careful, Dreamweaver is totes gonna lock this thread.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
So what, you two had a polite conversation about Classic and he was of the opinion that you couldn't beat Classic faster than seven days? Alright. Why connect that to unsubstantiated claims that he accused TEB of cheating? When it looked like you would beat that barrier he congratulated you and then would go on to help give you an outline for Kunark.

What I think is that when you cleared Velious people ran to Zaide with OMG DID YOU HEAR TEB CLEARED VELIOUS IN 12 HOURS OMG OMG and *maybe* his initially off the cuff hot take in the moment was "there's no way! They must have cheated!" Those same people then ran back to you with ZAIDE SAID YOU CHEATED OMG OMG.

The part that doesn't make sense is that you then bothered to take that unsubstantiated scuttlebutt to the official forums and make public accusations against someone that helped you.

How does that not make sense to you? Half the shit you say about people are unsubstantiated claims.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
How does that not make sense to you? Half the shit you say about people are unsubstantiated claims.
You should have just asked me if it was bullshit or not and I would have told you congratulations and hell no I didn’t think it was cheating.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
You should have just asked me if it was bullshit or not and I would have told you congratulations and hell no I didn’t think it was cheating.

I don't need to ask you. Do you come to ask me if things are true or not before posting dumb shit? Nope

It's the whole point I brought up before in here that is so ironically comical. The same shit you guys complain about people doing in here, is literally the same shit all of you do. It's hilarious. It's the whole reason I even check this sesspool of a forum. To watch people in here bitch about the same shit they themselves do. It's hilarious to me.

• 1Imbecile
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 1 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I don't need to ask you. Do you come to ask me if things are true or not before posting dumb shit? Nope

It's the whole point I brought up before in here that is so ironically comical. The same shit you guys complain about people doing in here, is literally the same shit all of you do. It's hilarious.
Yeah bro the “dumb shit” I post about you is screenshots of you talking, usually exposing your dishonesty. I was content to ignore your lies and exaggerations until I became the subject.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

It's the whole point I brought up before in here that is so ironically comical. The same shit you guys complain about people doing in here, is literally the same shit all of you do. It's hilarious. It's the whole reason I even check this sesspool of a forum. To watch people in here bitch about the same shit they themselves do. It's hilarious to me.

While it's refreshing that you admit what you post is "dumb shit", I'd like to see anything Zaide claimed you said that wasn't proven 100% accurate by screenshots

It's why TEB members talk about how they enjoy the guild, but are embarrassed/ashamed to have you as the leader.

• 1Like