Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
Selling rights to a video of Maze being chased by wasps. It's good to see the EQ community coming together, a lot of my favorites in this thread...maze, secrets (rip classless)
Man, those wasps FUCKED me up hard. Like 100s of stings :(

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
You sure are simping hard for someone pretending not to care
Is this the only response anyone here has when I call both sides stupid?

Yikes dude, who are YOU simping for if you call me a simp for calling the entire discussion stupid?

Try to think for yourself for a moment.

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
There are literally 3 people here that care and the rest just are here for the drama.

Just because I recognize this and call it out doesn't mean I am simping for anyone.

I do not care about any party here. I am just making fun of the entire situation. The fact that this is the high-peak for drama for this forum just has me laughing.

I'm pretty sure most people agree that this whole thing is stupid. I am just the only one calling it stupid. The rest are just silently laughing at the 3 people taking it serious.

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
Raiding has always been a few star people dragging around a tail end of retards just to have numbers. That was exactly the EQ system that lasted even into the first few WoW expansions. You'd hope that during progression all those people get to be in a single push raid, but outside of that, they play chaperone taking the drooling masses on field trips into raid zones. I'd imagine as a tlp starts to get long in the tooth, your recruitment has to become more and more lax as the seasoned / experienced people start to drop off or move to the next server.

re: cheating. Nothing needs to be inferred and PMs don't need to be read into for suggested meaning since Maze is in the thread. I don't think anyone gives a shit about a week after release. Point blank, was there 'real' cheating /warping going on during actual night 1 progression or not?

I say 'real' cheating because I think ShowEQ is cheating, but I don't think there is a serious guild in existence that doesn't have at least one person with eyes on in any given raid.
I was real cheating.

As in:

Warping
Speed hacks
SEQ
MQ2 spawn alerts
All of the above.

How else does a monk/bard get a multitude of ancient jarsaths, pained souls, and Verix. Was it done directly at request of leadership? Probably not, but they reveled in the benefits it provided.

I don't think it invalidates the speed runs at all, since every guild has always had the outlier hackers. But I will say, I cheated my entire dick off for far too long. Hell, luclin I was NoSummon/NoRoot/Speedutils around FG/Acrylia/Akheva/Seru etc to farm and funnel shards.

This stuff was not at behest of leadership of TEB, just my personal playstyle.

However,

The entire tracking system from Classic->PoP is done with SEQ to a Discord bot which sends a notification to officers via a telegram/discord channel. It's been that way since early Kunark, and prior was just multiple characters parked using SMTP sends from SEQ directly, which I'm pretty sure every major guild open world uses.

Interesting fact: You can actually send TEXT messages to cellphones using SEQ's smtp relay.

1621437270551.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
Is this supposed to be news that every top guild on previous TLPs all use showeq?

Why are you admitting to using active hacks and then youre signature is bro look at this showeq that this guild used.

WE KNOW THIS LOL.

Tell us shit we don't know. Do you think a single person here didn't know that they used showeq? I bet you that information is news to NOT A SINGLE PERSON

wow this thread is pointless.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The DMs were from a week after Luclin release.
If someone is willing to casually cheat to help get some OW mobs after launch, is it so hard to imagine that they would cheat during a launch race they feel is much more important? I mean, they might not have, but the credibility goes away either way.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
If someone is willing to casually cheat to help get some OW mobs after launch, is it so hard to imagine that they would cheat during a launch race they feel is much more important? I mean, they might not have, but the credibility goes away either way.
Maybe, that's why I asked Maze directly instead of guessing from a DM.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I was real cheating.

As in:

Warping
Speed hacks
SEQ
MQ2 spawn alerts
All of the above.

How else does a monk/bard get a multitude of ancient jarsaths, pained souls, and Verix. Was it done directly at request of leadership? Probably not, but they reveled in the benefits it provided.

I don't think it invalidates the speed runs at all, since every guild has always had the outlier hackers. But I will say, I cheated my entire dick off for far too long. Hell, luclin I was NoSummon/NoRoot/Speedutils around FG/Acrylia/Akheva/Seru etc to farm and funnel shards.

This stuff was not at behest of leadership of TEB, just my personal playstyle.

However,

The entire tracking system from Classic->PoP is done with SEQ to a Discord bot which sends a notification to officers via a telegram/discord channel. It's been that way since early Kunark, and prior was just multiple characters parked using SMTP sends from SEQ directly, which I'm pretty sure every major guild open world uses.

Interesting fact: You can actually send TEXT messages to cellphones using SEQ's smtp relay.

View attachment 354574

Ok how do I circumvent the true box limit

• 1Truth!
  • 1Worf

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Is this supposed to be news that every top guild on previous TLPs all use showeq?

Why are you admitting to using active hacks and then youre signature is bro look at this showeq that this guild used.

WE KNOW THIS LOL.

Tell us shit we don't know. Do you think a single person here didn't know that they used showeq? I bet you that information is news to NOT A SINGLE PERSON

wow this thread is pointless.

Be honest. Were or are you in his guild? Either way, feel free to fuck off with your completely worthless both sides are equally bad rhetoric. Go gift amouranth some subs or whatever it is pathetic simps like you have fun doing.

Bunch of people in glass houses throwing stones.

Stones were thrown at amtrak by the guy now proven to ask mages to warp is part of the hypocrisy that got this all going.

• 2Like

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
Be honest. Were or are you in his guild? Either way, feel free to fuck off with your completely worthless both sides are equally bad rhetoric. Go gift amouranth some subs or whatever it is pathetic simps like you have fun doing.

Stones were thrown at amtrak by the guy now proven to ask mages to warp is part of the hypocrisy that got this all going.
No, I literally have no side you fucking idiot. Do you know what this means?

I am making fun of the whole situation. I tried to explain this and you try to attack me so I will call you a fucking idiot.

You guys are all fucking opposite of simping over someone? What the fuck do you call what everyone is doing now? Somehow if I don't join the stupid dogpile, I am simping?

You also need to learn to think for yourself. Quit following whatever the cool kids post. This whole thing is pathetic and you know it.

• 1Moron
  • 1Picard

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider

I am in no guild. I have no relations. I have no favor toward any side. I am the most complete middle man you could ever find on Everquest.

If you cannot understand how someone can look at how stupid this situation is without calling them a simp... Then you need some help bro.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Vise

Molten Core Raider
Do you want me to post your embarrassing whiny PMs where you cry about Zaide to a bunch of people? I am sure our FoH pals would love to see them.

How dare you give this community of simps blue balls.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
What's funny about all the idiots calling me a simp? Even though I don't really have any favoritism toward anyone... if there was any favoritism, it would probably not be toward Atabishi lol. I have no reason to like him. I am just a TLP fiend and i know what goes on and has gone on for the last 5 years. I also know what gets talked about on these forums and the fact that this is a dog-hunt has me laughing my fucking ass off. It's a bunch of bored people waiting for the next TLP. The actual meaning of what is being discussed is pointless. No one actually cares.

The amount of idiots who think because you don't pile on top of a stupid dog-pile, you're somehow simping. I do not give a shit about Atabishi. I am laughing at how much you people are pretending to care.

Like I said... 3 people here probably actually care. The rest are "simping" for those 3 people? Or is it only simping if I don't take your side?

Please remind me again what simping is. Because, apparently it's calling everyone an idiot for arguing about the stupid shit you are all arguing about.