Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
Also, wasn't there a voice recording of TEB exploiting past Saryn's door because they didn't want to fall behind?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
i feel like this had a chance to be entertaining then it mostly just wasn't. for shame people, for shame.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
It ain’t over yet!

Preparing the folder you prob have on your desktop named Atabishi that has all pm's and information you've saved from a "bunch" of people about me? Why make the people wait? Entertain us. Show me some that would actually surprise me and not some from faceless bots that even a 2 yr old would know they are relaying everything said to you. Show some that would actually be shocking. I mean you said it's from a bunch of people...so there should be at least some surprising ones in there.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I'm completely detached from this bullshit cause I grew out of pixel competition 18 years ago when the pixels were actually fresh.

Reading EQ drama never gets old though.

Atabishi is a special brand of lying cunt, it's pretty clear from reading his posts. Dude is wrapped us so hard in his own lies it's actually funny to see the diversions and him tripping over his own bullshit half the time.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm completely detached from this bullshit cause I grew out of pixel competition 18 years ago when the pixels were actually fresh.

Reading EQ drama never gets old though.

Atabishi is a special brand of lying cunt, it's pretty clear from reading his posts. Dude is wrapped us so hard in his own lies it's actually funny to see the diversions and him tripping over his own bullshit half the time.

Thats a lie.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Preparing the folder you prob have on your desktop named Atabishi that has all pm's and information you've saved from a "bunch" of people about me? Why make the people wait? Entertain us. Show me some that would actually surprise me and not some from faceless bots that even a 2 yr old would know they are relaying everything said to you. Show some that would actually be shocking. I mean you said it's from a bunch of people...so there should be at least some surprising ones in there.
iu

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
I never asked Maze to give me a copy of any software. I'll let him come here and speak for himself on the matter.

You can post the entire Devtank convo if you'd like; it will only verify what I already posted. I was willing to look but would not be using it and I told him as much.

I think the difference is transparency. If you openly cheat mostly no one cares (for the record I think that active hacks should always be discouraged by both the company and the community). However Atabishi* is quoted on this very forum saying:

"There is a HUGE difference though between random members doing it and a guild condoning/encouraging it from the top. There is a HUGE difference between random members doing it, and it being literally part of a guilds race strategy. Guild leaders can only control what their members do to a certain extent, but when hacking/exploiting becomes encouraged and part of your guilds strategy, at that point anything you accomplish is null and void. Despite how many great players you have in the guilds you run, and how you could potentially be a good legit leader, you will never be given legitimacy because of the fact that cheating/hacking is always part of your guilds strategy and always encouraged from the top down

So I think the hypocrisy adds some nice spice. Nevermind the forum bragging and accusing others of warping and cheating over the last year.

The point remainds. Just because 1 person is against cheating, doesn't mean you ignore the cheating people who aren't against cheating...

If that's what this goal is, to try to make a run not legit? or is it just to call someone out? If it's to call someone out, sure, that's fun lol.

If it's to try to say records aren't records, then let's start looking at every top guild on every TLP lol. I bet we can find some shady shit on "almost" all of them.

Quite a line to walk if you want to try to go after 1 guy who talks about some other guy warping a mage into VT lol.

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
Like we just are going to ignore the blatant cheating going on because the other people aren't "against" cheating? That makes no sense LOL.

I understand it makes it more funny when someone is against it but they aren't. But every single person here knows plenty of cheating goes on. To try to "get" someone for talking to someone about the other person warping their mage... is just funny to me.

We know grizvok was WARPING around vex thal HIMSELF. This is some guy talking to some other guy about the 2nd guy warping... You guys need to grow up LOL.

Or at least be real and talk shit about everyone who cheats.

This is just a sad witch hunt. It's you guys being bored and having nothing better to do. I don't even care about EITHER side. I just find it hilarious the gymnastics going on here to try to call out 1 person for something.

And it's one of the least incriminating things. OMG he had a conversation about someone else warping... GET HIM! Let's forget about the last 5 years. I am sure no one cheated on Selos... The server full of old school phinny + older people who obviously a chunk of cheat.

Holy crap this freakin thread.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
The point remainds. Just because 1 person is against cheating, doesn't mean you ignore the cheating people who aren't against cheating...

If that's what this goal is, to try to make a run not legit? or is it just to call someone out? If it's to call someone out, sure, that's fun lol.

If it's to try to say records aren't records, then let's start looking at every top guild on every TLP lol. I bet we can find some shady shit on "almost" all of them.

Quite a line to walk if you want to try to go after 1 guy who talks about some other guy warping a mage into VT lol.
Na I don’t really care about calling the run not legit. If I did I could just move speed run times to the “Heavy Macroquest Category” but that seems petty.

Also the Selo cheating was called out quite thoroughly in...the Selo thread.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Like we just are going to ignore the blatant cheating going on because the other people aren't "against" cheating? That makes no sense LOL.

I understand it makes it more funny when someone is against it but they aren't. But every single person here knows plenty of cheating goes on. To try to "get" someone for talking to someone about the other person warping their mage... is just funny to me.

We know grizvok was WARPING around vex thal HIMSELF. This is some guy talking to some other guy about the 2nd guy warping... You guys need to grow up LOL.

Or at least be real and talk shit about everyone who cheats.

This is just a sad witch hunt. It's you guys being bored and having nothing better to do. I don't even care about EITHER side. I just find it hilarious the gymnastics going on here to try to call out 1 person for something.

And it's one of the least incriminating things. OMG he had a conversation about someone else warping... GET HIM! Let's forget about the last 5 years. I am sure no one cheated on Selos... The server full of old school phinny + older people who obviously a chunk of cheat.

Holy crap this freakin thread.
Atabishi isn't going to fuck you, bro.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
Atabishi isn't going to fuck you, bro.
I am laughing at the bunch of old schoolers who have done terrible things, trying to call someone out for speaking to someone else about the 2nd person warping.

This is just a pathetic thread and you know it lol.

I don't care about either side. I am actually adult enough to look at how stupid both sides are. You are unable to do this?

• 1Fal'len
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ok so is atabishi trying to say that Maze photoshopped the chat logs where you can see him coordinating with others on using warps to setup coth bots in VT? Im trying to figure out the logic he is trying to use.

Wouldnt it be easier to just not use cheats to advance your guild in everquest TLPs?

• 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users
I am laughing at the bunch of old schoolers who have done terrible things, trying to call someone out for speaking to someone else about the 2nd person warping.

This is just a pathetic thread and you know it lol.

I don't care about either side. I am actually adult enough to look at how stupid both sides are. You are unable to do this?
Is this not why we play EQ? This is no different from reality TV and I love it <3

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
Is this not why we play EQ? This is no different from reality TV and I love it <3
When you put it that way, yes.

But, it's different when I am laughing at people I know. I rather not be laughing at how stupid my EQ friends are for being so absurd about stuff like this.

We are talking more about 1 guy talking to someone else about warping 1 mage than we do about the bot armies on every TLP. And, we do talk about them sometimes... But not enough.