Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Coka

Golden Squire
What does number 1 really mean when content isn't even challenging?

All encounters are well known and get downed first attempt, so it really comes down to which guild's leadership wants to push their members the hardest to get it all done in a night or 2.

The long and short of it. Nothing. Don't see anyone going crazy on Mischief or Thornblade about being server first really, not like we had on Aradune.

Aradune feels like it was an anomaly, all the biggest US TLP guilds were able to muster under one banner. Look at Thornblade for instance, OW is Open Game we're getting OW kills with a small force. Not checked on Mischief so not sure, but Thornblade is definitely wide open on the OW front we did not have this on Aradune at all.

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
A big difference is that FXIV gets real upset when they lose as it's taking actual money out of their pockets while The Faceless people are like "Nah, we will sleep in on that BP"

1626652026039.png

That was a over a week ago and The Faceless is still sitting at the table getting as much as FXIV. Embarrassing indeed.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Honestly, both guilds should feel happy for the situation. Having contested open world content is a rarity in recent TLPs. It should make the retread early eras a little spicier.

I think FXIV is getting more mobs overall, though.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I think we are all having a lot of fun. It’s nice to experience some mostly cordial competition without a ton of associated drama.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
Honestly, both guilds should feel happy for the situation. Having contested open world content is a rarity in recent TLPs. It should make the retread early eras a little spicier.

I think FXIV is getting more mobs overall, though.

Oh for sure - they just have the numbers over The Faceless. They get every VP and weekend day spawns due to that. I think on Talendor today Faceless had 40 people within 4 mins of spawning in SF. FXIV had 60ish due to them camping there and just having 3x the guild size.

Edited: It's actually closer to 55/45 at the moment on pure boss numbers based on VP. Velious should be a lot of fun. Hopefully Vindi isn't dropping ToV loot though.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
Velious is going to be hilarious if you guys are this hard for Kunark loot.

I hope zlandi drops vulak loot so you guys can race Elderan Elderan or one of his friends to Zlandi every however many hours it spawns.

• 1Like

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
Lodizal spawns every 4-6 hours also.

I imagine Lodizal will either not share loot or will share it with something else really lame. But, would be quite hilarious if Lodi dropped any real raid loot.

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think we are all having a lot of fun. It’s nice to experience some mostly cordial competition without a ton of associated drama.

I really dont even know the new guild names. I just always ask people with the faceless tag are they the RMT version or the non RMT version.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Velious is going to be hilarious if you guys are this hard for Kunark loot.

I hope zlandi drops vulak loot so you guys can race Elderan Elderan or one of his friends to Zlandi every however many hours it spawns.

For Zlandi you mostly need to worry about the 12-18 boxer who has it perma camped not someone like me.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I know the first thing I'm doing when velious drops is doing a western wastes DZ and hoping the groupable dragons are utterly broken. Some have both a rare and raid designation.

• 1Worf

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
For Zlandi you mostly need to worry about the 12-18 boxer who has it perma camped not someone like me.
Those 12-18 boxers or the multiple 6 boxer teams are usually the ones that complain about a 36 boxer warping on top of them mid-fight and KSing them on Zlandi.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Lodizal spawns every 4-6 hours also.

I imagine Lodizal will either not share loot or will share it with something else really lame. But, would be quite hilarious if Lodi dropped any real raid loot.
Since when does Lodi spawn every 4-6 hours?