Everything is hacked ... eventually

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Worse is when fraud does occur even your own institutions don't seem to care. I tried without much success to get info on the addresses and number used in my case to try and figure out how the fraud took place.
They didn't seem to care to get IP's, address the items were sent to and/or names used.

All in all it was shitty because I wanted the person caught but the bank just issued immediate funds to cover the charges and said don't worry about it. I mean wtf, stop letting these people get away with it.

In the banks' defense, can you imagine the shit-storm if they handed out that kind of info and someone decided to go teach the thief a lesson?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Oh for sure, but it would be followed by a shit-storm of lawsuits in which the faggy limp-wristed judges fine the banks trillions of dollars to pay the families of the dead scumbags.

Don't get me wrong tho, on a personal level I really don't have the slightest problem with vigilantism, especially in cases where law enforcement either can't or won't get involved.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Best I was ever able to do was a phone number and email address. Email address came back to a mysql-password key link which fuck clicking that shit on search. Phone was in IL but I am sure it was fake as well. They attempted charges at 5 places and despite the fact I took effort to contact 4 of them ( I was told the 5th was declined but it came through 5 days later anyways so I just let the bank handle it ) within 2 hours of the charges, 3 of them still processed the authorizations and 2 of them even claimed later on goods were delivered and I was frauding them. Naturally that didn't hold up at all once I submitted chat logs/email/phone proof I contacted them shortly after the bank just hours after it took place. Only reason I found out so quick was phone alerts for charges I had set on.
All of them were for digital gift cards, I assume so they could be laundered for money at card sites or spent quickly.
One was a printing store that sold custom stamps( apparently they had a mural made of something in stamp design for a wall) -$367
One was gift cards for skinny jean shop-$200
Another for a candy store-$150
Another for a teddybear site-$209.95
and I can't remember the last one but it was a odd place as well.
It helped I had no history ever on any of my cards transactions at those places, It is also when I became very aware that if you have banked at a place for 20 years and had a credit card for 15 years they become very aware of your personal spending habits.
Being most of these places only had stores in coastal California, I am pretty sure it was some poor SJW who was trying to impress his girlfriend with gifts since his dick was so small.

I was most freaked out by the situation though as I had only got the card on 2/4 and this happened on 2/24 and I had only used it 4 times.
At first I wanted to hunt down the person who did it, but by the end of the 60 days to respond I was more interested in hunting down the stores who knew early on it was fraud but still sent out the codes/orders days later and/or lied about it.
The stamp place was caught directly lying as they had my name/address correct which I gave them when I contacted just hours after the event happened. I didn't give them my email or phone though in the chat. So they tried to tell the bank the goods were delivered by FedEX and used the info *I gave them* but a random phone number/email. The bank then said I thought your company claimed last response that the purchase was digital gift cards and it was delivered electronically. Caught straight up lying.

If I learned anything from it, it was trust the banks, fuck the merchants. If you do contact them out of the pity of your heart don't give them your real info, just that it is a fraud charge.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Lord help me if they "hack" Chick-fil-A.
No shit, I had chicken strips and nuggets last night with waffle fries. BTW it was the FIRST time they got my order wrong. I had ordered 2 4 pc strips, got home and it was 5 strips in one box and 14 nuggets in the other. Fuck ya! First time in my life I was happy to have a order screwed up. Made comment to Shelly, there is no such thing as a wrong order at Chick-fil-A

• 1Solidarity

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Chick-fil-A has literally never messed up my order and I've been eating there for... it has to be over 20 years now. Not surprising to me at all that when they mess up it's in the customer's favor.

"My pleasure."

Chick-fil-A is everything that is good about America.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Chick-fil-A has literally never messed up my order and I've been eating there for... it has to be over 20 years now. Not surprising to me at all that when they mess up it's in the customer's favor.

"My pleasure."

Chick-fil-A is everything that is good about America.
Ya I think my first clue should have been the strawberry jam in the bag. Which is the first time I ever got that from them. Holy cow though it is Smuckers Naturals which is what we use anyways and costly stuff. Much better than the synthetic strawberry crap others use. I usually feel guilty when I go as I ask for a run of the sauces, then I use the Chick-fil-a, the polynesian, and honey sauces on my own nuggets and strips at home.

Last year job I was working for had me go out every Thursday and buy 20 platters of little chicken biscuits minis. $300 in minis a week to take around to various offices for marketing purposes. I'd wake up every morning smelling them in my head and life was good.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Lord help me if they "hack" Chick-fil-A.
They will lynch the people they find in that list for hate crimes.

Can you imagine if a "conservative" group gets a hold of that and outs all the gays eating there the same week they were supposed to be protesting?

I think a Chik-fil-A hack would be worse fallout than Ashley Madison. LGBTQ suicides everywhere.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
vv6xG9p.gif

• 2Like

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
They will lynch the people they find in that list for hate crimes.

Can you imagine if a "conservative" group gets a hold of that and outs all the gays eating there the same week they were supposed to be protesting?

I think a Chik-fil-A hack would be worse fallout than Ashley Madison. LGBTQ suicides everywhere.

My friend and I tried to go to Chick-fil-A the day of that anti-protest protest and the line had like a billion people. I had to eat like fucking Arby's or some shit. It was horrible.

I walk on eggshells around all my SJW friends because they're delicate flowers, but the one thing I will always do without pause or apology is eat Chick-fil-A right in front of their fucking faces.

• 2Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I still have a few cards which I was issued new ones of this year without chips in them. Most of them have carried over though.
Most fraud takes place online where all you need is a few details to use a card. Some don't even verify billing information or allow shipping different than billing.
Massive overhaul of how transactions work virtually need to take place.
Worse is when fraud does occur even your own institutions don't seem to care. I tried without much success to get info on the addresses and number used in my case to try and figure out how the fraud took place.
They didn't seem to care to get IP's, address the items were sent to and/or names used.
Was told likely someone with a rfid reader had scanned my wallet or that one of the people in the drive thrus had sold that information elsewhere.
2 of those 3 fast food stops I remember them having my card a lengthy amount of time, >1 minute which would have been plenty to photo the front and back.

All in all it was shitty because I wanted the person caught but the bank just issued immediate funds to cover the charges and said don't worry about it. I mean wtf, stop letting these people get away with it.
I had a card that got fraudulent charges, and they use the card to book fucking airfare. It would be impossible not to catch the people really, but they just don't seem to care about it.