Everything Options

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Right, miss read your post
I figured the odds of getting assigned next Friday at $17.5 are about 100%. The odds of it breaking $20 in the next 6 weeks are probably 50%. Maybe it stays down here in the 13's in which case im still getting assigned. Figured I would make use of the 113 IV to make some extra cash if it turn around.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
BTWN puts now out of the money.

Dance Dancing GIF by The Dude Perfect Show

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Now that I bagged the 44 cent dividend on KO, I wrote the 52.5 covered calls next month for another 60 cents.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sold a put on CLSK, they dropped earlier in the week from 30 to 22 due to a share offering. They've always bounced back up after previous offerings. sold the 4/16 22.5 strike for 4.10 premium

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sold a put on CLSK, they dropped earlier in the week from 30 to 22 due to a share offering. They've always bounced back up after previous offerings. sold the 4/16 22.5 strike for 4.10 premium
I really want to add to my PLTR stake. Thinking about just-out-of-the-money puts expiring tomorrow on the next intra-day dip. The stock is right at the 100 DMA.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Watching my existing options price movements today and I cant help but wonder what insanity would drive people to trade naked options. I look at my in-the-money expiring puts and can know exactly what my cost basis is going to be when assigned. The idea of having to either buy shares at the market price to exit or buy puts to close at the current price would drive me insane.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Fogel Fogel I got two put contracts expiring in BTWN at $12.50 today. 40 cent premium when I wrote them so cost basis is $12.10. Should I buy them out if they break even today or just take the shares? Thoughts? I got two more contracts at $12.50 expiring in April that I got 90 cents premium. Also thinking about if today's hit breakeven rolling them out and adding them to my April contracts. Stock is at $11.92 right now.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
For those new to options, expiry day is a good day to watch expiring contracts and see the price movements. Since it has almost zero time value left in it, you can watch it track the intrinsic value of the option price vs the share price vs the strike.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Fogel Fogel I got two put contracts expiring in BTWN at $12.50 today. 40 cent premium when I wrote them so cost basis is $12.10. Should I buy them out if they break even today or just take the shares? Thoughts? I got two more contracts at $12.50 expiring in April that I got 90 cents premium. Also thinking about if today's hit breakeven rolling them out and adding them to my April contracts. Stock is at $11.92 right now.

I like the stock long, a lot of growth potential in SE asia, so I wouldn't mind being assigned myself

• 1Solidarity

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The big question is will we see a dip back under $12 and I can buy it cheaper than being assigned.

It's lowest point was almost 11.50 when the nasdaq was at the bottom of its dip, so I don't see it going much lower unless there's another large pullback on tech/nasdaq

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It's lowest point was almost 11.50 when the nasdaq was at the bottom of its dip, so I don't see it going much lower unless there's another large pullback on tech/nasdaq
I know. You know how I feel about paying more than $10.25 for a SPAC though :) Hello to you BTNB.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Then you should have sold the 10.00 puts :p, the good spacs will bounce back eventually, just not as quickly as before.

• 1Worf