Evil

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Season 2 seems to be going full on devil is real, what I liked about this show is going away :(

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This show really jumped the shark quickly into the second season and turned into a giant turd. Especially with the storyline of the mother.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Binging my way through this show. I loved season 1. Season 2 seems a little more off the rails so far but im not that far into it.

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
13743-2fnr8xSGyjdh1b3oqkVIb4sDBwr.jpg

Title: Evil

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2019-09-26

Creator: Michelle King, Robert King

Cast: Katja Herbers, Mike Colter, Aasif Mandvi, Michael Emerson, Brooklyn Shuck, Skylar Gray, Maddy Crocco, Dalya Knapp, Andrea Martin, Kurt Fuller, Christine Lahti, Marti Matulis

Overview: Skeptical female clinical psychologist Kristen Benoist joins a priest-in-training and a blue-collar contractor as they investigate supposed miracles, demonic possessions, and other extraordinary occurrences to see if there’s a scientific explanation or if something truly supernatural is at work.

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
Is anyone else watching this?
I am 4 episodes in and the acting/casting is solid. It has a sort-of "X-Files" vibe to it.
4 episodes down and I am liking it.

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
PS- I screwed up the Thread header -- IT was supposed to contain the link for EVIL from Imdb. Sorry, mods. Mea Culpa...

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
13744-2fnr8xSGyjdh1b3oqkVIb4sDBwr.jpg

Title: Evil

Genre: Drama

Creator: Michelle King, Robert King

Cast: Katja Herbers, Mike Colter, Aasif Mandvi, Michael Emerson, Brooklyn Shuck, Skylar Gray, Maddy Crocco, Dalya Knapp, Andrea Martin, Kurt Fuller, Christine Lahti, Marti Matulis

First aired: 2019-09-26

Overview: Skeptical female clinical psychologist Kristen Benoist joins a priest-in-training and a blue-collar contractor as they investigate supposed miracles, demonic possessions, and other extraordinary occurrences to see if there’s a scientific explanation or if something truly supernatural is at work.

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
Is anyone else watching this?
I am 4 episodes in and the acting/casting is solid. It has a sort-of "X-Files" vibe to it.
4 episodes down and I am liking it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Amod Amod

Cheers.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user