Evil

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Is anyone else watching this?
I am 4 episodes in and the acting/casting is solid. It has a sort-of "X-Files" vibe to it.
4 episodes down and I am liking it.
I liked it. Season 2 gets a little off the rails but still enjoyed it. Waiting for season 3.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
I just finished season 2. I love that the show is going off the rails. LOVE IT! More crazy demons and wacko characters popping in out of nowhere and interacting with the cast.

Will start season 3 soon. I still think the show's acting, cinematography, music and episodic nature is superb.

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
Finished season 3. This show is great. Great acting, really good characters, can be funny, smart, scary and off-the-rails crazy. It's great.

Please don't get canceled.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I didn't end up watching this show at all until recently, but once I did get started I binged it quick. This thread makes it sound like most people thought the show got worse as time went on? But damn I thought it just kept getting better. Definitely some dud episodes but eh, for a show that started on network TV this is really good. Stoked for season 4

• 2Like

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
I didn't end up watching this show at all until recently, but once I did get started I binged it quick. This thread makes it sound like most people thought the show got worse as time went on? But damn I thought it just kept getting better. Definitely some dud episodes but eh, for a show that started on network TV this is really good. Stoked for season 4
I am with you-- the show gets better the more wacky it gets. And it gets really off the rails at times. Most shows (eg., "Mindhunter,") just get worse as they struggle to move forward and get crazier. Not this show. The more it pushes the boundaries the more fun it gets. Plus, Katja Herbers is just so understatedly HOT... Looking forward to season 4 big time.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Katja Herbers is just so understatedly HOT...
Lol yeah man, the logical part of my brain couldn't even tell you WHY I'm attracted to her, but she really does it for me.

I didn't know until recently that Rockne S. O'Bannon (Farscape, seaQuest DSV, Defiance, Cult, and Alien Nation) is one of the executive producers. I feel like some of the wackiness is thanks to him.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
This is the best show on television right now. Currently rewatching for my third time. Can't wait for season 4.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Finally announced season 4 will drop in May and will be the final season.

• 2Like

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
WTF-- There is so much BAD TV. Let's cancel great TV (yet again).

• 1Solidarity

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Lots of differing opinions in this thread. There any other shows on Paramount+ worth subbing for? I've already seen Mrs Davis, Kingstown and that Sylvester Stallone show, Omaha or something? Are those even on Paramount? I can't keep track these days

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lots of differing opinions in this thread. There any other shows on Paramount+ worth subbing for? I've already seen Mrs Davis, Kingstown and that Sylvester Stallone show, Omaha or something? Are those even on Paramount? I can't keep track these days
Mrs Davis is peacock. But yes Kingstown and Tulsa King are paramount. If you like the Yellowstone shows those are there too.