Ex Machina

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I got linked this from the Make a Dredd Sequel page, since this guy also wrote Dredd. Sadly, apparently that isn't a selling point worth mentioning in trailers
frown.png

Looks interesting though, I will definitely watch it when it is available on video.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, Dread... but also the guy that did 28 Days Later and The Beach.

Looks very promising.

Siliconemelons

watched trailer with no sound...

so guy is making chick robot...brings in young dude for some form of "how humans interact react to robots" as the robot develops not only physically in terms of looking more fully human, but acting more fully human- guy falls for robot... then we mknightshamalamaringdong that guy IS A ROBOT?!

did I get it?

still looks fun, worth a watch.

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Will probably see this but probably at home and not the theater. These "teasers" seem to have a lot of content which is good because I usually watch a third of a regular trailer so I don't spoil the plot.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Movie was amazing. One of the best sci-fi, AI movies that I have seen.

I knew Oscar Isaac was in the upcoming Star Wars, but I have never seen any of his work before. He is a beast.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
i cant figure this movie out. I was not mad that i paid money to watch it in the theater so it want a bad movie. But it wasnt a good movie either.

Cybsled

Well, the guy who wrote it also wrote Sunshine. Does it suffer from a shitty final 1/3rd of the movie like that one did?

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He also did Dredd and 28 days later which were awesome. I actually thought it was Boyle who directed this since I heard of it but he's making another Steve Jobs film ugh

Simas_sl

shitlord
It's not as bad as it was in Sunshine but the end is still the worst part. The movie maintains a nice sense of mood but nothing really happens through most of it.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
I loved this movie; was completely entertained throughout and it's really stuck with me since I saw it. Not sure why people have issues with the ending I thought it was fine.

eVasiege_sl

shitlord
Was planning on seeing Avengers but it was sold out, so we decided to see this instead. So glad Avengers was sold out because this was awesome. I'd agree it's probably one of the best AI centered movies I've seen. I actually forgot this was written by the guy who also wrote Sunshine, but definitely felt it was similar when watching. Much like Sunshine, it is also a slow burner. The ending was excellent in my opinion, not at all predictable. I don't know what else you could ask for.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
The only thing that annoys me is how is she keeping her battery charged after she left the house. That shit is like 10,20 hours max with all that movement

Siliconemelons

watched trailer with no sound...

so guy is making chick robot...brings in young dude for some form of "how humans interact react to robots" as the robot develops not only physically in terms of looking more fully human, but acting more fully human- guy falls for robot... then we mknightshamalamaringdong that guy IS A ROBOT?!

did I get it?

still looks fun, worth a watch.
/ spoiler it-- did I win? Do I get a prize or not... and should I pick it up on blueray?