EZ-Pass working on a pay by car GAS Program

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
5y716n.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Mid-December and I'm still wearing shorts. But even then, I've pumped gas in the cold. Who fucking cares? Don't you faggots who live in northern states love the cold and snow?
yeah snow and cold is pretty sweet. driving in bad weather when you got shit to do isnt great though. keeping warn for the few minutes when you get gas is a nice perk of living here. there arent too many things thats good about NJ anymore. but at least we got that, hot (and psychotic) women and great food.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
This sounds like a fucking dream. Texas WHEN?

Actually, in Dallas for the longest time you could have a tolltag and there were around 3-4 mcdonalds that would use it for drive thru....

But seriously, if you need cardless/cashless gas purchasing, get a Sam's club membership and just scan the QR code on the damn pump and done. (that's how I roll)

Another benefit of Buc'ees by the way, is that some have ethanol free gas.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
This sounds like a fucking dream. Texas WHEN?

how is that a dream? That's actually more hassle than what you do now. Running a CC is slightly easier than waiting for and answering a text. Using the RFId keyfob is way easier than both.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user