F1 2013 Season

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Also, anyone heard any more about Newey leaving after next year to design America's Cup racing yachts?

Pic vaguely related:

rrr_img_48183.jpg

Silence_sl

shitlord
Also, anyone heard any more about Newey leaving after next year to design America's Cup racing yachts?
AN has been Jonesing to bail on F1 since his early McLaren days.

He's probably setting up a good team to replace him at RBR, so out at 2015 at the latest. He's got nothing left to prove in F1, so why hang around?

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
AN has been Jonesing to bail on F1 since his early McLaren days.

He's probably setting up a good team to replace him at RBR, so out at 2015 at the latest. He's got nothing left to prove in F1, so why hang around?
Yeah, you are right I suppose.
frown.png

Speaking of change - now is a perfect time to test my theory of a driver/team swap since we are all wrapped up for the year for prizes. Driver swap between Marussia, Caterham and Red Bell. Marussia gets der kraut, and Caterham gets Aussie Grit. Love to see a race or two like that.

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Or even Taki Inoue filling in for Vettel for a race. Jesus, if he finished in the points then that car would have to be confiscated and put into evidence.

for comedy

rrr_img_48216.jpg

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If Massa gets Lotus spot over Hulk my jimmies will be massively rustled
Gentlemen, sorry for spamming this thread so much recently but it is my only jimmy rustling release on this topic.

Oh man, I think I just heard on BBC that Maldonado signed with Lotus. WTFUCK!?

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yes cause the Hulk wont bring cash via sponsoring connections like the "kaching drivers" do, so Hulk back to Force India according to Eddie Jordan.

Dyvim

That guy is out to set another record this year.
Also we may see some longhorns on a stampede at this track, well we may hope at least.

41883.jpg

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The best part of the weekend was seeing Kovalainen in FP2, and then Bottas get a couple points in the race. The rest was gay.

Dyvim

Race suffered of boredom-ism as fuck.
New record still set, and dozens of cows ended on the bbq, so business as usual.

Dyvim

i think the board could throw its money on useless alpha accesses and expensive consoles together and bid on one of these instead.