Fazana_sl

shitlord
There is a god
biggrin.png

*maybe

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
outstanding that Vettel gearbox blew up. Gives hope that the championship will not be done in September.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Oh my, from what Gary Anderson just showed from looking at the kerb at turn 4 it may not have been Pirelli's fault after all, that sharp concrete corner is sticking up over an inch!

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
god, Vettel is so annoying. Squealing like a pig caught in a fence on the radio

Vettel rustling some jimmies again.

Great race. Although I feel like Lotus tactics with Kimi failed but 2nd was pretty good. Best thing was that the spanish tard was kept out of the podium position.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
I admit to switching it off and watching the tennis once the safety car had gone in and the Vettelreich marched off into the distance. I missed an exciting finish it seems but the result shows his first July victory and stomping along inthe championship again.

Was this McLarens best finish of the season, 6th and 8th? Fuck me >.<

Empala_sl

shitlord
VETTELBOT IST RUNNING OFF MITT DEINEN VORLD CHAMPIONENSCHIP JAHOWL!

Ferrari, Mercedes, sort your shit out for fucks' sake.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
I don't care that he actually extended his championship lead, Vettel's tears really are glorious. "He wouldn't let me past waaaaaaaaaaaaah" "We'll tell Charlie!"

Lewis gets past Jenson and wins the race handily, Vettel takes forever.

THIS is why Vettel is a good driver but not a great driver. If he is ever stupid enough to leave a Newey team he will be exposed bigtime.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
could Vettel be any more of a whiny bitch? Kimi not giving him enough room? Hah, you aint lapping Marussia here. Plus Kimi stayed on his line perfectly.

Running Dog_sl

shitlord
Calling bullshit on the Alonso to RBR move
There's clearly some friction between Alonso and Ferrari right now, with each side blaming the other for the drop in performance. It's probably just Alonso's way of reminding the team he has other options, and Red Bull would make the most sense for Alonso.

Vettel would obviously be very unhappy about that move, so Red Bull might end up looking for two drivers instead of one next year. But then again, remember when a certain driver ignored team orders not to pass his teammate...

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Allegedly the comments that got him in hot water weren't even reported in that story. He was asked what he wanted for his birthday as he turns 32 this week, his response?

"Someone else's car!"

biggrin.png