F1 2013 Season

Silence_sl

shitlord
VETTELBOT IST RUNNING OFF MITT DEINEN VORLD CHAMPIONENSCHIP JAHOWL!

Ferrari, Mercedes, sort your shit out for fucks' sake.
LMAO. Ferrari can't wipe their asses, much in the same way they couldn't before Todt/Brawn/Schu came along. They have a long drought ahead of them unless both LdM and Domenicali are shown the door. Which will never happen.

Mercedes are rumored to sack Brawn for Piddy Two Shoes next year. They finally got rid of Hog, and now want to cook the goose that lays the golden eggs? MB are going to return to their bed-shitting ways in 2015 if they get rid of Brawn who was responsible for a shetload of WCC's and WDC's (1994, 1995, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2009) including 1 under his own name. Hard to win wars and GP's when ze kopf is up zee arse (see WW1, WW2, current F1 as constructors). Maybe they need to stick to making engines and gas caps.

Lotus has no cash, so fuck all from them ever again.

RBR are going to continue to skull fuck the other top runners. They have a fast #1 driver. They can develop a fast car for the start of a season and continue to develop that car over the course of a season. Ferrari may have the best driver on the grid, but they can't get a good car at the start of the season, and spend the rest of the year making it into a boat anchor. MB might be able to do this if they keep Brawn, give him full operational control, and a winning budget, but that hasn't happened yet, and likely will not.

The next few years will be good for fans of RBR and Vettel.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
No shit, the race was over before turn 5, damn >.<

Can only hope Newey has a brainfart and doesn't understand the new regs for next year.

Empala_sl

shitlord
I went to Spa. Terribly boring race.
rrr_img_41621.jpg

Even those seats couldn't save the race.

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No shit, the race was over before turn 5, damn >.<

Can only hope Newey has a brainfart and doesn't understand the new regs for next year.
Hmmm... Seems unlikely. This is the type of challenge that makes Newey smile (assuming he physically can) like a mad scientist. On the BBC forum post-Spa, you could literally see Newey's brain in overdrive when they were asking him about next year. It was like he had just been given a whole new box of toys to play with.

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I went to Spa. Terribly boring race.
rrr_img_41621.jpg

Even those seats couldn't save the race.
Curious, did the tree huggers really cause the kerfuffle they seem to have? The podium comments and booing were awkward to say the least.

Funny since the Spa I remember was typically guarded by rent-a-Gestapo, and I would have thought the hippies couldn't have made it anywhere near to the podium as it appears they did in the end.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Apparently they installed the banner stuff on the podium a couple of weeks earlier when they were allowed to roam the track at will. Only a week before the race someone on SA posted how he and his mates had gone to the track expecting to peer at it from behind a fence and a security guard let them past and they were free to walk around the track.

Thing is, change "Treehuggers install banner system behind podium" to "Angry terrorist men install *something*" and it becomes a lot less funny. I'm sure the head of security will have an ex- in front of his title rather swiftly.

As for the booing, that was for Vettel, he gets booed everywhere now!

Silence_sl

shitlord
Apparently they installed the banner stuff on the podium a couple of weeks earlier when they were allowed to roam the track at will. Only a week before the race someone on SA posted how he and his mates had gone to the track expecting to peer at it from behind a fence and a security guard let them past and they were free to walk around the track.

Thing is, change "Treehuggers install banner system behind podium" to "Angry terrorist men install *something*" and it becomes a lot less funny. I'm sure the head of security will have an ex- in front of his title rather swiftly.

As for the booing, that was for Vettel, he gets booed everywhere now!
Most of the booing was for the Greenpeace protester who was roping down to the podium as Seb was talking.

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
F1 silly season is getting out of hand. Alonso to Red Bull and Kimi to Ferrari? wat
Something tells me it will all be a bit of an anticlimax in the end.

So now Ferrari is pushing for Sauber to sign Bianchi because Ferrari likes Bianchi, and if they do then they'll give Sauber a deal on engines for next year. Jesus fuk, does anyone actually earn a seat based on merit anymore?

Silence_sl

shitlord
Jesus fuk, does anyone actually earn a seat based on merit anymore?
7 teams on the grid are really hard up for cash, most of those, critically so. Beyond that, deals on hardware for drivers isn't new.

At least we don't have to suffer with the Cucumber this year, though Maldonado is still pretty terrible.

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
At least we don't have to suffer with the Cucumber this year, though Maldonado is still pretty terrible.
Yeah, I suppose you are right but it sucks. It seems like coming up on backmarkers like Narain et al were/are the only hurdles outside of safety cars, that give any top five drivers a chance to catch-up.

Just burns me to see shit like what happened at Spa where the pass on Lewis, seconds into the race just foretells the outcome.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Eddie Jordan had it as his summer season banker a few weeks ago but the rumour died a fairly quick death, would be interesting to see it pop up again. Allegedly Ferrari won't be announcing for a while yet but RBR are supposed to be telling us next weekend what's what.

Alonso is promising some big news in the next day or two on his twatter feed apparently but insiders think it's just him announcing he has bought a cycling team.

Empala_sl

shitlord
I think it's that... Why would Alonso have anything awesome to tell us regarding F1. I'd love him at RBR so he could show Vettel how that cheating car should be driven properly.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Hopefully they will show 3 laps of the wanker pulling off into the distance and then we will get to see a great midfield battle as Hamilton and the Lotus' etc try and battle their way to the front and the Vettelreich won't be mentioned again until the final 3 laps when he ignores his engineer and puts in the fastest lap. The day he pulls that shit and puts the car into a wall will be a great day indeed
smile.png

The battle between Alonso and Massa should be fun as well!

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Man one day you will look back and ask yourself why you did so much trash-writing about one of most successfull drivers of F1.
Sure the races are boring as hell this season but dont blame the successful match up for not beeing such lazy fucks as the follow ups.