F1 2013 Season

BBC is saying Kimi to Ferrari for 2014 is a done deal and will be announced in the next couple of days.

Presuming that will see the Hulkster joining Lotus and Massa either retiring or driving for a shitbox team next season.
Seeing this reported in just about everywhere but no real Ferrari announcement yet. I really really hope it's true. Alonso and Kimi should make next season very interesting.

Then Hulk to Lotus hopefully.

Whatever happens I just wish SOMEONE replaces Massa at Ferrari.

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nothing particular. Just many events over the years. Just a small sampling that comes straight to my mind:

2006 blames Renault for not wanting him to win championship because he is moving to McLaren.

Whole 2007. Alonso loses to rookie and completely loses it. For example blocks Hamilton in Hungary qualifying. Blackmails Dennis for #1 driver treatment etc.

Is involved in Singapore 2008 crashgate and calls it his best win ever later or some crap.

In 2012 keeps talking about how much Ferrari is slower than everyone else and how he is so amazingly good and extracts everything all the time from it. Even when he loses three tenths to Massa claims he did perfect lap and extracted maximum. Gives himself perfect 10 for the season even thou he regularly was slower than Massa late in the season and in Suzuka made a huge mistake at the start causing a retirement.

It's amazing to me how this douchebag has any non-Spanish fans and how some people gobble up his crap like it's ambrosia.
Ha, looks like I hit every mine!

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So now that Massa is done and likely goes to DTM, and Alonzo has pissed off Ferrari so much recently I wonder if he'll stay too? Would be weird to see both drivers changed at once.

I liked Lauda's comments from the other day -

Alonso was lucky to survive his Monza qualifying outburst, when he either called his Ferrari colleagues "stupid", or - sarcastically - "geniuses". "Let's say that (as a Ferrari driver) I would not have had the chance to say it a second time."

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Also, why are they talking about making Bahrain a night race for next year? I guess any change would be positive.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Told you. HA!
Would have been more impressive if you had beaten Eddie Jordan to the scoop
tongue.png

EJ has some impressive sources, last year he had Lewis to Merc before everyone and this year he had Kimi to Ferrari.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Box: Kimi lets Fernando pass. Repeat: Let Fernando pass for the championship.

Kimi: Dont tell me what to do fucktards!

Oh i expect a fun season 2014.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Box: Kimi lets Fernando pass. Repeat: Let Fernando pass for the championship.

Kimi: Dont tell me what to do fucktards!

Oh i expect a fun season 2014.
Eddie Jordan said this today on the BBC website, when asked how it would play out his response was hilarious...

"Alonso to McLarenHonda in 2015" hahahahaha

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Two months of negotiations and Ferrari lets Hulkenberg know by text message that Kimi got the job. Nice...

Silence_sl

shitlord
Ross Brawn & Co to Williams.

Leave it to the Germans to make shit from gold.

HUGE win for Claire Williams, I knew she had some serious moxie when she took over from her dad...but this? Epic epic epic.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
There have been rumours since the last GP that Brawn is going to buy Wolffs 15% shareholding in Williams.

Unfortunately everyone involved is denying it with his shares probably going to a Russian consortium and Williams have very recently announced Pat Symonds as their new technical chief.

It's a shame as Clare Williams seems sensible enough as a business bod (considering the mess she inherited) and when Brawn is left to the technical side and not the admin as well he does a cracking job most of the time.

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Massa to Lotus seems to be gaining momentum. Too bad for Hulkenberg. Also should be interesting to see how Massa and Smedley will behave for the last 7 races together seeing as neither seems at all interested in helping Fernando or the team anymore.

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There have been rumours since the last GP that Brawn is going to buy Wolffs 15% shareholding in Williams.

Unfortunately everyone involved is denying it with his shares probably going to a Russian consortium and Williams have very recently announced Pat Symonds as their new technical chief.

It's a shame as Clare Williams seems sensible enough as a business bod (considering the mess she inherited) and when Brawn is left to the technical side and not the admin as well he does a cracking job most of the time.
Perhaps getting Rob Smedley as well to add to the technical mix.