Factorio

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Every concept is a .0x revision when you play. "Hey I'm doing this where I have research modules already made!" "Oh shit my power grid takes up too much space and piping the flasks around it is taking too long" "Oh shit now I have 700 red flasks and 3 green ones, which the same research lab keeps ganking so I'm not getting simultaneous research cred" "Fuck why do I still have coal?"

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Storage tanks, dump everything into tanks then flow them out of the tanks, This will allow you to build up supply prior to the peak in demand, also, underground piping 90% of the time.

For example.
55.jpg

Introduction

Is great for start tips and does not get too advanced to spoil that fun.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
60 goddamn hours played so far. 4th map, and I'm still a spaghetti mess!

Just got into the power armor addons and using blueprints. Much fun!

WHY ISN'T EVERYONE PLAYING THIS?

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
My friend and I just played like 16 hours straight. This fucking game, jesus.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Been bouncing between this and DQ 7 for a couple weeks now. It is pretty goddamn incredible.

464bD1.jpg

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
I picked this game up over the weekend. It's on the way to destroying my life.

I definitely recommend it a lot. It's an interesting take on the genre.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I'll add, this time around I'm trying out then bobs mods package. Highly recommended if the base game is enjoyable, it adds some interesting complexity into the areas that were a tad light on it. Also the fully customizable inserters are so goddamn cool, my research facility is badass.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I wish the tank wasn't so weak. Needs a tank power armor type feature where you can plug in mods

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I ripped up my entire factory today to begin rebuilding it in super size.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I've been trying to keep everything solar, but shit's outta control. Two thirds of my main base is solar solution. Fuck.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Inspired by Hodj, I'm also ripping up my factory and building a proper main bus.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I wish I could take a picture to show what I've done during my reconstruction but I'd need like 5 photos meshed together to do it justice.

Its ridiculous. This game is ridiculous.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I've been trying to keep everything solar, but shit's outta control. Two thirds of my main base is solar solution. Fuck.

I don't every use solar, fuck the day and night cycle, fuck accumulators.

I pump that coal, then solid fuel, into those burners and build steam engines hubs with 20 engines per. when i get to 80% capacity, boom 20 more engines.

I find i improve more when i stop ripping up my base and just start over with a better plan in mind. I keep refining the first 4 hours or so.

If you have not tried a sandbox game, its more fun imo. Pure Planning and building, minimal defense needed.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I actually enjoy the defense aspects of the game. I feel like I'm playing SC.

One thing vanilla needs is an end game power solution tho. Nuclear or some shit.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I wish I could take a picture to show what I've done during my reconstruction but I'd need like 5 photos meshed together to do it justice.

Its ridiculous. This game is ridiculous.

Let me show you my AIDS:
m6dCDOb.png

Ripped most of it up a working on a cleaner bus
yFhzI2f.png

Have you guys seen teh sushi-line style systems? I don't konw how anyone can get those to work properly.