Fahrenheit 451 (2018)

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I haven't read the book, but I thought the movie was so-so. Good acting by Jordan and of course Michael Shannon, and the girl was actually pretty good too. The technology was pretty corny and seemed like it was designed to remind us of Facebook and Amazon Echo. The main character's conversion was really not explained very well. He went from 100% gung ho book burner to risking his life for the cause overnight which I had a hard time with.

Goatface

i just took the change due to him getting off the meds and getting his memories backs

the group giving him the big mission was dumb, thought for sure was going to be some kind a ruse

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, that's true. "This guy is the #2 book burner but he brought the skinny chick (who routinely betrays us btw) a book and kissed her so let's put the whole movement in his hands."

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
I remember reading the book, then seeing the 1966 movie with all the bright daytime shots, the ridiculous Devo helmets and open air fire truck. I always hoped somebody would come along and make a reboot that did justice to the tone of the book. But all the HBO money and two top-tier Michaels couldn't save this from being completely fucking awful. Childhood ruined.

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
This movie sucks balls. Casting was all wrong. Shannon was solid. thats it.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Jordan was good, Shannon was kind of terrible in this same as he was in Shape of Water. He's a better actor than what he's showing here.

The director fucked up anyway, it's not terribad but there's a good movie here that just wasn't meant to be by some bad choices.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Well this was a terrible adaptation of an amazing and amazingly relevant story. I have no idea how you manage to fuck something up this bad, but they did.