Fall 2016 Anime Thread

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I don't think Mika swings that way, but I'm sure Ride just joined his harem.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Urgoslav

Treasured Member
Keijo!!!!!!!!, 10/10.
Too bad it's selling like shit to get a second season. The special moves caught me off guard every time.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's_dangerous_to_go_alone!_Take_this..png

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Drifters ends the season on a high note, imo. Loved this shit, I hope the 2nd season comes back soon.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Keijo and Haikyuu filled my sports anime hole for a while. Yuri and Euphonium S2 were the feels for the season. Drifter and MSG:IBO were the action and awesome. Looking forward to Winter season.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Drifters was badass. Like how it ended and hope to god we get a second season. Keijo was my stupid guilty pleasure for the season, so ridiculous in every facet.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Kizumonogatari II with decent subs is out in places. Makes you wonder why the hell Hanekawa didn't end up with Araragi though.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Holy shitballs at the cliffhanger on Gundam this week. Season finale is going to be soooooo baller. I really fuckign hope this continues through winter.

• 1Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Season 2 of Ajin was pretty damn good. I like it.

Hopefully it shows up on Netflix soon, as there's nothing on the winter list that grabs my attention.

Drifters ended up being my favorite show of the season, with Gundam right behind. The resolution to the goddamn cliffhanger in Gundam could put it over Drifters though.

Izetta ended up being pretty meh.

I had initially passed on Keijo, but gave it a shot after seeing the discussion about it here. It was just the right kind of stupid to amuse me. The Gate of Bootylon bit nearly killed me.

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Drifters and gundamn take it this season.
The art in drifters is a good change, and Mika just doing Mika things in gundamn.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Season 2 of Ajin is already on Neflix. Much faster than I expected. Hopefully Sato keeps being as ruthless as he was last season.

Drifters and gundamn take it this season.
The art in drifters is a good change, and Mika just doing Mika things in gundamn.

The art in Drifters was especially nice to see. Seemed to be a bit of an improvement over Helsing Ultimate, which was pretty damn good.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Ajin was indeed ruthless this season. They introduced a new Ajin ghost type, but he's only there for like half an episode. Doesn't ever do anything of importance. I really liked season 2. It wasn't quite as brutal as season 1, but it was still very good. The girl Ajin that works for the government is fucking useless though. She's all emotional which causes her to fail time and time again.

Last edited:
  • 1Like