Fall 2020 Anime Thread

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Iwa Kakeru! Sport Climbing Girls

Genre: Animation, Comedy, Drama

First aired: 2020-10-03

Cast: Sumire Uesaka, Yui Ishikawa, Aina Suzuki, Miyu Tomita, Mikako Komatsu, Sachi Kokuryu, Chihiro Ueda, Daria Midou, Machico, Yukari Tamura, Akane Fujita, Yuka Terasaki, Yumiri Hanamori, Carin Isobe, Takehito Koyasu, Sayaka Harada, Ami Koshimizu

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream

page-1-png.303767

page-2-png.303768

page-3-png.303769

page-4-png.303770

page-5-png.303771

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Danmachi season 3 (it's the middle one on the top row). The books are incredible, so this should be great as well. This is also a great set of story arcs they're entering.
2nd half of Haikyuu season is also great. Love that show.

This looks like a solid season, but those are the first two that really caught my attention. I'll look forward to much of the others.

Regarding the thread's picture, this show looks terrible and the shittiness would make for a good thread picture.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Danmachi - It's been so long... yes!
Haikyuu - Yay!
Noblesse - CR has done good so far.

Honestly too many others in the maybe category. I will have a busy first week or two cramming them all in.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Xarpolis Xarpolis You'll need to add the charts again. Adding show info always eats the first post.

Edit- Never mind. I managed to salvage it for you.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh man, finally some more Irregular at Magic High School. I had completely forgotten about that show hah.

Danmachi of course as well. Will have to check out random other ones.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I didn't even notice Irregular. That show was great.

I keep hoping for season 2 of No Game No Life. Even though Amazon just banned the light novels due to... reasons...
I've read all of them. There aren't any bad situations, legally speaking.

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
DanMachi 3 Trailer:

Upcoming:

Looking forward to:
DanMachi - BELL SAMA
Fate Go Camelot, - Huge fate fan.
Jujutsu Kaisen - looks interesting.
Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear....seems like a variation on Bofuri. Will give it a try.
Yasha-Hime - I'm a Inuyasha fanboi no denying.
Majo no Tabitabi - I'm a sucker for witch type anime.

Malkav

French Madman
FGO Camelot is a movie release though. Going to have to wait for the BluRay to be out to be able to watch it. :(

Overall a lot more to watch this season than the last one, schedule is going to get busy again. Already added everything I might give a try on Sonarr and have like 12 shows starting next week, with 6 more starting the following week.
Will see how many remains by the end of the season.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Man this looks to be a great season!

Irregulars and Nobelese are the two I'm hyped for....and of course Dungeon.

Malkav

French Madman
Good start so far, I'm in for quite a bit more shows that on the previous season.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The first minute intro to '100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatte Iru' (I'm standing on 1,000,000 lives) was good. Great animation. I realize it's another "stuck in another world", but I'll give it a shot due to the quality.
EDIT: Ok, this is the first show I've seen of the new season and I love it already. I want more. Good shit.

Last edited:

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Most of the shows are junk (I'm going alphabetic order based on what Erai-raws has released so far), but I just watched 'Iwa Kakeru! Sport Climbing Girls'. I chose that as the thread title for lolz, but I was surprised. It's a decent show that kept my attention. I'll see how episode 2 goes.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
'Jujutsu Kaisen' was a dumb concept, but the show itself wasn't bad. I don't have faith in sticking with it, but I'll at least give episode 2 a shot.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
'King's Raid - Ishi o Tsugu Mono-tachi' was decent as well. It was an easy to follow story, but I didn't get bored at all. I'll see how episode 2 goes.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Ok, just watched my last show of the day. I've been doing a lot of things, but I still got through about 6 of them.
'Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Raihousha Hen' AKA - The Irregular at Magic High School. I haven't watched this series since season 1 was airing live, back in 2014. Watching this brought me right back to why I liked the first season so much, and can't even put it into words. It was just a "good" episode. I'll be watching this air day every week. The new season is already good.

Now if I have time, I'll go and re-watch the entire first season again. I forgot so much, except that I liked it and the main char is a badass.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Yet another new show that I have a positive review for...

Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko

It's yet another isakai (a different world) series, but this one has... SLIMES! It made me think a lot of the other Slime series from last year, so that was good. This show appears to be geared towards a younger audience, but it wasn't a bad starting episode. Has a lot of potential.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database