Fall Guys

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Yeah played this last night for a bit. Was hilarious. Reminds me of a free for all Wipeout.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Don't do like me last night, and forget to hit the grab button to get the crown to win the match. I felt like such a dispshit. lol

I did win one on lunch today!

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Not surprising:

Was playing last night, and this kid was at finish line doing that dancing nonsense as we were all trying to finish - he tags this guy in front of me, they spin around and he spins himself off the ledge. This game is a good source of childish lulz, that's for sure.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gator

Molten Core Raider
They need to add a warning message when the servers are down. Tried to play for the first time at 8:30a and now just now at 3p and all I get is the little guy falling for several minutes until a message appears that says no players found.

Sounds like a fun game to do some drunk gaming with Utnayan Utnayan

• 1Solidarity

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
They need to add a warning message when the servers are down. Tried to play for the first time at 8:30a and now just now at 3p and all I get is the little guy falling for several minutes until a message appears that says no players found.

Sounds like a fun game to do some drunk gaming with Utnayan Utnayan

We are so playing this. Do you still only have Tuesday / Wednesday nights available?

Gator

Molten Core Raider
We are so playing this. Do you still only have Tuesday / Wednesday nights available?

Monday/Tuesday now but I don't go in till 12a on workdays. All this Covid nonsense with the kids and wife home 24/7 has really put a damper on my gaming time.

Have you tried Warzone? Buddy from work got me playing that some.

• 1Like

Araxen

Some fucking asshole eliminated me in that same exact spot. Was stunned, and pissed off.

I had someone try doing it to me. I got past them, and then tried grabbing them. They bolted for the exit so fast. lol

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Has anyone played this on steam with a party? How does it work? FFA for those types of games and guaranteed same team for team games?

Araxen

It tries to keep you on the same team for the team games.

• 1Like

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
What a fun little game. Watched some streams last night and downloaded it this morning. Won my second game. This is going to take up a lot of my time!

Edit: I don't really like the group ones, depending on a bunch of dumb asses gets old. I am about 50/50 in groups.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah I don’t enjoy the group games very much either. They can get rid of the match game event (the one with the fruit pictures on the square you stand on) too since it’s boring, easy, and few to none ever get eliminated doing it anyways.

• 1Like

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Playing the Fall Ball/Soccer game brings me back to my early adulthood Dota rage days. It seems like 75% of my teammates have some sort of syndrome and all just hump the ball as if everyone crowding around it makes a difference when the ball flies over your head. I have to have like a 20% win rate on that mode when I queue up solo.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
The egg one is fucking hilarious though and stupid, because all the teams eventually just team up against one team.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Monday/Tuesday now but I don't go in till 12a on workdays. All this Covid nonsense with the kids and wife home 24/7 has really put a damper on my gaming time.

Have you tried Warzone? Buddy from work got me playing that some.

Yeah I have that installed too :) we will have to get online

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Why does it seem like this stupid Hoarders game gets picked more than any other round 2 game and the Red team almost always destroys in it?

spronk

FPS noob
over 8m players on PS4 apparently, i have to assume most are coming from the free PS+. pretty crazy

Screenshot_2020-08-12_at_15.19.43.png

i still like the game as a cooldown when i just wanna do something for 10 mins but i bounce off it really quickly. i came so close to winning a game yesterday, second to last person in the "stay on tiles" mini but came in 2nd :( i don't think i'll ever win an actual game

• 1Solidarity

Araxen

They are really generous with the purple coins. It doesn't take long to get a bunch of them.