Fall Guys

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Had my first cheater last night. He was flying around in the game. You would think they would have put something in the game that auto-kicks people who are in places where they shouldn't be. The cheater ended up on my team in the soccer game, and I just helped the other team win.

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
I did fall ball a few hours ago that had a total of 15 people and the opposite team had the extra player. We ended up winning but they need to fine tune some things.

Edit: Also falling off the first step on the final mountain one needs to be fixed, sometimes I run right off it and other times I fall and it ruins my chances of winning unless I get super lucky, and yes I understand it's called Fall guys.

Last edited:

spronk

FPS noob
won my first game today morning. level 29 in battle pass, so thats gotta be at least 200 games before a win lol

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Got my first win few days ago at rank 19. I am bad at all the team games

Dandai

Lesco Brandon
<Gold Donor>
Some of it definitely comes down to luck, but I've won 4 or 5 now and just hit 25 in the battle pass. Once you're familiar with the levels and there's no more surprises, you'll have a much easier time consistently getting to the final round. Hexa Gone still whoops my ass, but I've got a good chance of winning in the other final rounds.

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
My 5 year old kinda likes this but gets frustrated at how punishing it is if you don’t run a perfect line.

I wanted to like it but the lack of levels at the start and the awful controls (I know it’s intentional) just make a generally frustrating experience for me.

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
Holy fuck, they really need to get ride of the team games, I swear that 85% of my losses come from the fucking retards on my team. 5 games today on break and all lost to team games.

/rant off

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I look at the teams like this, if you can carry some of the bad players to the final round that means it'll be easier to win. It just sucks when have an entire team of bads.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
EiW09wQXcAAg_8L.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I've kind of forgotten about this game, not that I have much time to game. Did that stuff go live that changed some of the maps?

spronk

FPS noob
nieces play a lot so i joined a few games, theres an event running just today for april fools thats easy to get all the rewards lol

D33jcyEl.png