Fallout 4

Fadaar

That guy
The fuck? which DLC are you talking about? Because Dead Money, Old World Blues, and Lonesome Road were fantastic, and while Honest Hearts was a bit lame (and short) it brought us A Light Shining in Darkness so all is forgiven.

I don't even remember the Fallout 3 dlc.
The Pitt and Operation Anchorage were pretty awesome.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
MALE protagonist?!?!?! GET READY, TWITTER! You about to get fucked!!
The female player character will be a $25 DLC and the othkin will rely on modders who will have to charge at least $10 per model because Bethesda will take $8 from each sale from themselves.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I'm waiting for more info, it's nice that the game actually shows some colors, but to stand against the old ones they need robust modding support and character progression, but it's hard to fuck it up if SPECIAL is still in place.

Caliane

0XyiUUB.jpg

Fenway.

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Graphics look really dated. so sooner then later I suppose for release.
True, looks basically like New Vegas with some enhanced graphics mod. Also seems like civilization is taking hold more and more. Less apocalyptic wasteland and more steampunk dystopia or something.

Caliane

True, looks basically like New Vegas with some enhanced graphics mod. Also seems like civilization is taking hold more and more. Less apocalyptic wasteland and more steampunk dystopia or something.
yeah, this is a announce trailer, which are usually 99% bullshots, and looks noticeably worse then Witcher 3's in game, which we have in our hands.

It really looks like Boston was not nuked at all. Look at the paul revere statue. the buildings behind it, are all intact.

Museum of Sciences Giant Van De Graff is going to be part of the game. it totally has to.

penalty_sl

shitlord
It definitely has more of a rebuilding civilization feel to it, which I'm perfectly fine with. I dont need another new vegas with miles of desert and little camp sites.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
i've tried and tired to get into fallout.. it's difficult. I'm an explorer in games, it takes me DAYS to move on from an area, i have to turn explore every nook and cranny. by the time i get to a quest, i'm tired and just stop. I watch videos of others playing and i'm like OMG how did you not turn under the stairs to check there, or why did you not go back and explore the other path.. how can you move on without checking that crate/box/desk/cabinet etc.....
Maybe it's a gamers version of OCD, but when games this big are released, i'm so excited, then i get them and i spend weeks in the first area and end up with crap i prolly won't need anyway. Hell I'm still in the first area of TW3 lol you know how many plants there are!

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Yea, that sounds like some strong OCD. Sucks bro. I used to have some hardcore completionist attention to detail shit, but I forced myself to ignore it and adjust my priorities when I game to be more objective oriented rather than exploratory.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Looks like they are still using Gamebryo engine that they debuted with fucking Morrowind 13 years ago. Some lighting improvements but it basically looks like Skyrim/Fallout 3/et al.

At least it will look better for people who didn't play those games on PC a few years ago and had to play them on PS3/360, but for PC users this isn't an upgrade at all.