Fallout 4

Nester

Vyemm Raider
The game and DLC are on sale (20-25% off DLC) on PSN this week.

Might be time for me to pick up some DLC, which ones are worth it?

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Far Harbor is a good one, maybe Nuka-World but it's unreleased so it's unknown for now. The DLC with Workshop in the title are only really worth it if you like playing with the settlement system (note I have not played Vault-Tec yet). Automatron I would say isn't bad but not worth full price so if it's on sale get it too.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If Nuka World doesn't have a gigantic version of something like that rollercoaster in Primm to fight bandits on, all hope is lost.

But luckily that's certain to be in, since its a theme park.

Mick

<Gold Donor>
So what am I missing here. Xbox has the deluxe bundle for $76.99, but I can buy the base game for $30 plus the season pass for $39.99. Does the deluxe bundle offer something else that I am not seeing that would account for the additional $7?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
"Winner of Best of Show E3 2015, the Fallout 4 Digital Deluxe Bundle includes the award-winning base game plus season pass with access to all Fallout 4 DLC for one S.P.E.C.I.A.L. price."

That's from the xbox website.

So you're not missing shit. Grab the 30 dollar + 40 dollar season pass, instead of the deluxe bundle that's ripping you off for 7 bones.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Is this a stronger title than Fallout 3 or New Vegas? Fence sitting a long time on this so far.

Better than 3 in most ways
Better than NV in some mechanistic ways andt he map is a lot more diverse
Not better than NV in narrative ways

Cybsled

As a FYI, the upcoming patch will add Vault-Themed stores so you don't have to put the shitty lemonade stands inside your vault anymore.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Well, done with the "story" of the latest DLC (workshop really, 1 hour story tops), but yeah it had some value to me since I love to build settlements and I am not stuck with the whole "Mad Max" theme for everything now. I do wish they would release an Institute Workshop since I mostly play that faction.

(Yes I know there are mods for that on the PC, but I play Institute on the PS4 :) )

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Built my battlecruiser out of vault components over Spectacle Island. Sooo much rubber and I don't know if I want to bother to move all of my personal do dads from my prior main home to there.

Ah fuck, who am I kidding, of course I am.

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
This is the first time I have been happy for Shareplay on the PS4. Inspecting other peoples settlements is rediculously fun.

Also, playing the survival mod together with one char and switching who is in controll every 30 min or so is hysterical with some beer and/or drinks.

Cybsled

Send her to Murkwater Construction 1st...that way, there are no witnesses!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
I only recently picked this up when it was 1/2 price on Steam. My only complaint so far is the radio sucks compared to New Vegas.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Atomic Radio and Tales from the Commonwealth

This mod adds a radio station as well as several quests. It's made by the same guy who made the outstanding Interesting NPCs mod for Skyrim. Fully voice NPCs (Well voiced as well, not the usual shit tier you find in mods) as well as a custom written radio station complete with themed commercials. The music I heard so far seems to be ripped from 3 and NV stations.

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Atomic Radio and Tales from the Commonwealth

This mod adds a radio station as well as several quests. It's made by the same guy who made the outstanding Interesting NPCs mod for Skyrim. Fully voice NPCs (Well voiced as well, not the usual shit tier you find in mods) as well as a custom written radio station complete with themed commercials. The music I heard so far seems to be ripped from 3 and NV stations.

What sort of quests? Still trying to go through all the Twilight Zone episodes in Old World Radio so not quite done with that mod yet, but more quests are always welcome :)

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sup Bros

d9xhWKI.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users