Fallout 4

Cybsled

Played a few hours tonight. Had some fun. Be sure to bring a fuckload of caps...I found a bunch of nice legendaries for sale in the market.

Wrathin3L

Peasant
Bigger deal than Nuka World, imho:

Never saw these when they were originally released.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Bigger deal than Nuka World, imho:

Never saw these when they were originally released.

You should watch this one which many consider by far the best fan film with real Paid actors and voice actors from the game.

The Beast of the East.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

Btw, I learned a valuable lesson. If a quest calls for only 3 fusion cores, but you decide to use 4, you unintentionally kill everyone lol

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Have to say I am pretty impressed by Nuka World.

Unfortunatly I need a new character to play the raider system due to my old one owning the entire Commonwealth and it would be rather odd to raze my own stuff to the ground......

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Unfortunatly I need a new character to play the raider system due to my old one owning the entire Commonwealth and it would be rather odd to raze my own stuff to the ground......

Yes it's great. Easily the best F4 DLc.

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
If only all 4 DLCs would have been like this and Far Harbour. I still call "Bullshit" on the workshops being counted as a DLC :) Oh well, at least I got the season pass when it was cheap.

Its a bit sad that they end the DLCs with this tho, it shows they have pretty talented people over there that could have pumped out good quality stuff for a long time to come. Bet the idiot who formulated the "all future updates" stuff in the season pass is being whipped to death in a basement somewhere.

Hopefully they can get around it by making more "games" (instead of DLCs) with the same engine, or do another "Fallout New Vegas" deal.

Cybsled

You don't have to attack your own settlements. The game will create non-player owned settlements to raid.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Finally got this myself.

I really, really can't get over how great their idea is of having the sole survivor give condescending remarks when you skip dialogue. Especially when it's specifically for that character. This actually makes me talk to more people as opposed to previous fallout games.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I'm really excited to wait 2 more years, get a new computer, buy FO4 ultimate edition for $20 and spend a week downloading 1000 mods and play the fuck out of this game. See you then Regime Regime

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Your CPU sucks?

I'll make a new character when you do too.
Everything was fine until the PS4/Xbone generation started. I been gaming on a laptop for the last like 5 years and I'm looking to build a whole new rig for when I upgrade and it's just not the right time for me right now so I've been coasting on it. This is pretty much the only game I really want to play and it will be better and cheaper the longer I wait anyways. I almost just want to play it on console but I can't play beth games without those sweet juicy mods man.

Looking forward to it though for sure.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Everything was fine until the PS4/Xbone generation started. I been gaming on a laptop for the last like 5 years and I'm looking to build a whole new rig for when I upgrade and it's just not the right time for me right now so I've been coasting on it. This is pretty much the only game I really want to play and it will be better and cheaper the longer I wait anyways. I almost just want to play it on console but I can't play beth games without those sweet juicy mods man.

Looking forward to it though for sure.

Xbone has mods and PS4 will be getting them soon sure you can't have all of them like nexus but many are fantastic. Fall = cheap PS4s and Xbones.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
it is not if you game on a laptop...jesus.

Cant wait until they put out a GOTY edition with DLC.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
image.jpeg
It's a brave new world bro

It's outta this world...

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The difficulty seems pretty random... super mutant something somethings soak up a million damage before they drop dead, and I just 1-hit killed a Behemoth with a stealth sniper hit from a 55 damage sniper rifle...

playing on normal, with occasionally dropping to very easy when I just get mauled over and over by overleveled stuff