Fallout 4

Dulldain_sl

shitlord
Saw this on reddit, some dude in Boston saw a screenshot of his street. The geek in me thought this was really cool, plus he has a dogmeat.
snQ2WoZ.jpg

jFcymSs.jpg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Buildings don't perfectly match up.

Bethesda dropped the ball. Canceling preorders.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Saw this on reddit, some dude in Boston saw a screenshot of his street. The geek in me thought this was really cool, plus he has a dogmeat.
snQ2WoZ.jpg

jFcymSs.jpg
That bottom pic just shows how lazy developers are these days. They literally just copy and pasted the car model, texture and color on the left side.

Tons of new footage , even showed base defense which seemed from the quick peek as being pretty damn bad ass. Warning though it shows what appears to be the main villain.ok after having sound on , it spoils the main story as to what appears will be the "main quest" which some have guessed thus far.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
A man after my own heart.

Although I felt in FO3/NV melee was actually the most powerful spec
You can one shot Deathclaws with a gauss rifle sniper sneak shot to the head.

I don't think melee comes close in F3/NV

Melee was the most fun though. My favorite run of NV I made a chick, cheated up one of those mechanical punching fists, and just ran around punching literally everything and everyone I saw to death.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah but with melee you could literally just run at full speed around everywhere and just no-VATS kill everything. It was so much more efficient than sniper.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Efficient = Snipe dangerous shit that can actually hurt you with YCS/186, Holorifle, Christine's COS, or (if you don't mind iron sights) Paciencia. Kill all the easy shit with Survivalist's Rifle without having to chase down each target.

I really hope FO4 has legendary weapons that are as fun to use as those NV ones I listed above. Especially the Holorifle. I can't even remember a single noteworthy gun from FO3 except for Lincoln's Repeater.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I got insta gibbed by anything dangerous if it was melee and got close to me in my last heavily modded FO3 and FONV playthroughs, I can't imagine using melee in a hard configuration of fallout.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Pretty sure you're going to have a bad time without being prepared to take Locksmith very early on in the game. I'm assuming that I'll be taking Lock at L2 and Hack at L3 on pretty much every character I ever make. Thinking back, I don't think I ever made a 3/NV character that didn't tag those two skills either.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I thought about that, I may have to revise it some since I have hacking as well. I don't think I've played a game where I actually took that trait, I always regret it too.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
What is the difference between "gun nut" and "science!" ?

Examples?

Edit: thanks, Google. First is guns, 2nd is energy weapons.