Fallout 4

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Tuco is going to play 4 on ezmode, take that shit to the bank
I was actually thinking this morning, the only reason to stack more intelligence than you need is if you only want to end up with the most baddest high level dude you can in the endgame where everything is ez anyway. And if you go that far to gimp yourself in that pursuit, you may as well stack INT gear / armor mods (if possible) too (assuming >10 INT helps your xp gain).

In which case maybe I should be running around with a wanderer wearing lab coats + unnecessarily high prescription glasses + professor arm patches covering my body (What else would improve INT score from clothes?). It'd be the hardest way to play with no real point.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
PS4 has updated the page for Fallout 4 and it now says preload starts November 8th.

So that's probably the same date the PC will get the preload.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I was actually thinking this morning, the only reason to stack more intelligence than you need is if you only want to end up with the most baddest high level dude you can in the endgame where everything is ez anyway. And if you go that far to gimp yourself in that pursuit, you may as well stack INT gear / armor mods (if possible) too (assuming >10 INT helps your xp gain).

In which case maybe I should be running around with a wanderer wearing lab coats + unnecessarily high prescription glasses + professor arm patches covering my body (What else would improve INT score from clothes?). It'd be the hardest way to play with no real point.
I don't recall any clothes that increase INT in the previous games. You'll just have to get addicted to Party Time Mentats like the rest of us!

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
$5 says someone says the female characters ass at the end of the trailer is over sexualized.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
So yeah that trailer convinces me more than ever than the MC is an android.

Good trailer.

Just checked my pipboy preorders

rrr_img_115379.png

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I was gonna say, that seems pretty spoilery for a game trailer heh. Could be a red herring I guess.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The Institute is likely MIT that Mr. House was a part of in New Vegas.

VS... whoever Synths and shit are! So exciting.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yeah the Institute is MIT.

Pretty sure the Synths are made by the Institute, though they may have gone rogue and are battling the Institute.

Pretty sure the person saying the Institute is a cancer that must be stopped was probably Brotherhood of Steel faction, but could be wrong there.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I don't recall any clothes that increase INT in the previous games. You'll just have to get addicted to Party Time Mentats like the rest of us!
There were +1 IN hats in FO3 and +1/+2 IN scrubs and glasses in NV (OWB). Not especially useful for anything other than hitting a handful of dialogue checks, but they did exist.

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
So yeah that trailer convinces me more than ever than the MC is an android.

Good trailer.

Just checked my pipboy preorders

rrr_img_115379.png
You only ordered one Pip-boy edition? Scrub
smile.png

Dear god this game is going to ruin me; 2xPip-boy, 1 collectors atlas, 1 watch, one signet ring, 2x12 packs of the fallout beer.... I need professional help!

Edit: Also, somehow I feel like Im getting a case of the flu around wednesday next week... would be a pitty if I was home sick wednesday-friday....

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You only ordered one Pip-boy edition? Scrub
smile.png

Dear god this game is going to ruin me; 2xPip-boy, 1 collectors atlas, 1 watch, one signet ring, 2x12 packs of the fallout beer.... I need professional help!

Edit: Also, somehow I feel like Im getting a case of the flu around wednesday next week... would be a pitty if I was home sick wednesday-friday....
No I ordered two but with separate accounts because they said you could only order one per person.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Kind of weird that Rifleman, Big Leagues (Melee), and Iron Fist (Unarmed) have level reqs on the higher ranks that carry into the 40's, while Commando, Gunslinger, and Heavy Gunner don't have level reqs at all. I wonder if that's a [very strange] balancing decision or if there is just some data still missing from the wiki. Multiple sites have the same data and claim "100% confirmed" though.