Fallout 4

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
BGS won't put the investment to have a real survival game.

There's two very huge aspects to a real survival configuration of Fallout:
1. Prolonged risk.
2. Budgeting and creative usage of resources.

Until they add that to a FO4 setting, then it's not that compelling.

Cybsled

It was the 1.4 patch. It added some new settlement items as well (super mutant and raider stuff, some signs, and paintings).

It also did add DLC functionality, as the main menu now has an add-on option.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I bought the season pass but I don't really know why. I like most of the game but the inventory management is so fucking maddening that it really drags down my overall enjoyment.

spronk

FPS noob
i bought the gold edition at launch (game+SP) and have not made it past like 10% of the game, just building my initial town settlement thing. hoping to sit down and play it soon, but really enjoying the witcher 3 (and division this week)

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I bought the season pass but I don't really know why. I like most of the game but the inventory management is so fucking maddening that it really drags down my overall enjoyment.
DL weight mod/use console command, ignore the management. Enjoy the game.

Cybsled

Just get strong back 3 so you can fast travel even when overburdened and use the companion infinite shit pickup exploit
wink.png

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
No, modding sounds great. All sorts of cool things I had no idea about. Being able to craft ammo sounds dope.

Caliane

Been awhile since checking on mods.

But a few of the "required" ones in my mind.
better quest dialogue mod. it takes the vague nondescript text prompts, and writes out EXACTLY what your character will say, so you have better control over dialogue choice.
Better settlements. increases build size, adds more things to use, etc.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
No, modding sounds great. All sorts of cool things I had no idea about. Being able to craft ammo sounds dope.
I found with Scavenger perk I rarely ran out of my primary weapon ammo. Even if things were getting dicey I had like 1000+ of every other bullet type and I could just sell that and buy my primary.

Sulrn

Deuces
I found with Scavenger perk I rarely ran out of my primary weapon ammo. Even if things were getting dicey I had like 1000+ of every other bullet type and I could just sell that and buy my primary.
Scavenger 1/2 pretty much turn ammo into currency just like a real apocalypse.

Zignor 3_sl

shitlord
Are there any good graphical mods out for this yet?

The dumb console-friendly textures leave a lot to be desired. I remember Skyrim had a ton of great texture mods out within a short period of time.

Caliane

there are texture mods. I almost mentioned that in my post. but the Geck is not out yet, so major mods are still waiting.

Cybsled

Only mods I really used were either cosmetic (armor/weapon skins, NPC skins, the improved weather) or quality of life (expanded dialogue). The armorsmith extended mod was useful just because I was sick of the limited armor options and it gave me more options for uniforms for my settlers to make identifying them easier.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Are there any good graphical mods out for this yet?

The dumb console-friendly textures leave a lot to be desired. I remember Skyrim had a ton of great texture mods out within a short period of time.
Theres some that fix that god awful greyscale filter.