Fallout 76

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
All of you fucks that gave them money are part of the cancer that is killing video games.

If only there was some kind of mark they had to put on their profile, like a gold star or something, to indicate who supported this cash grab trash.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

No shit, the salt is real. I've put in 40 hours thus far and have probably seen only 15-20% of the map/locations if that. As far as I'm concerned, I've gotten my moneys worth already.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

please tell me that is a photo shop?

And deathclaws.

Fallout Wiki said:
Originally created before the Great War by the government to supplement human troops in battle, deathclaws were derived from mixed animal stock, primarily from the very common Jackson Chameleon. They were then refined by the Master, using genetic manipulation and the Forced Evolutionary Virus. The resulting creature is incredibly fast and powerful.[2]

Around 2161, deathclaws were still considered mysterious and legendary creatures to many. They could originally only be found in the Boneyard at the warehouse, living with their mother. Later, as the deathclaw population grew and began to spread across the continent, the deathclaws stopped being perceived as legendary beasts, and started to be seen just as another dangerous creature.

what year is this? Are they different looking I hope?

Oh hey man Fallout fans so salty brah.

Last edited:

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
It's not. And while I'm usually all "SJW REEEEEE" it's really not a big deal. It's intended to be the equivalent of a bazooka joe wrapped joke which were always stupid and lame.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
No shit, the salt is real. I've put in 40 hours thus far and have probably seen only 15-20% of the map/locations if that. As far as I'm concerned, I've gotten my moneys worth already.

You can pay me 60 bucks and I can hide random thumbtacks around your yard. Every once and a while you’ll find one with some masking tape filling you in on a story I wrote using a word generator.

Let me know. Regime Regime and I are at the ready for when you are done with this glorious game of true creative amazement and development quality.

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
please tell me that is a photo shop?

what year is this? Are they different looking I hope?

Oh hey man Fallout fans so salty brah.

Well so in 2102, they found a holotape in which we are treated to a heart warming tale of a pesky and smart deathclaw who found some alien civilization tech and beamed themselves back through time to Virginia after hearing country roads, in search of John Denver. This was a really nice deathclaw that loved long hikes and beautiful scenery. So he time beamed over his wife because as we all know hiking alone sucks. Until one fateful day, they both found another holotape talking about the tragedy of the plane crash and ultimate passing of John Denver. In a fit of rage, this deathclaw and his wife time beamed over half the population secretly and covertly to destroy anyone in the state who may have had anything to do with manufacturing airplanes.

And here we are.

Cybsled Cybsled you can read about this yourself and I shouldn’t have spoiled it, but it’s in what Bethesda calls Vogel inspired reskin area number 34 in section D32 of what was once a home base in Battlecry. Here they introduce a really awesome and creative game mechanic where you have to press B to crouch and look under a desk for a holotape. Then you have to find 34 more around this area to unlock the ability to purchase a bobble head of John Denver on the eshop for 4.99. But wait, there’s more. You get a good trophy 🏆. It’s entitled “Take me home, sucker!”

This message brought to you by Todd Howard.

(Cyb I’m glad you are having fun with your game, sincerely just understand that the hate is hate for a reason. Even if you can’t see it, yet. I have no doubt you will someday)

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Goonsquad Officer
1542377425373.png
1542377454384.png

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

goishen

Macho Ma'am
VATS in this is bizarre, it's like having an aimhack in counterstrike. Ignore monsters, run towards your goal, pull trigger, boom headshot.

BadBunny was talking about this last night. It finally came to me, VATS is the new tab targeting.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Kind of ironic that an entire dev house spawned from SOE to SOE Austin, to Bioware Austin, to BattleCry - to Bethesda Austin, has a model from FO76 that looks identical to an EQ model they worked on back then :)

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
You can pay me 60 bucks and I can hide random thumbtacks around your yard. Every once and a while you’ll find one with some masking tape filling you in on a story I wrote using a word generator.

Let me know. Regime Regime and I are at the ready for when you are done with this glorious game of true creative amazement and development quality.
Now thats what i call immersive!

So this is an ancient game engine with assets from fallout4, with a decent size map but no Story NPCs and leans heavily on the survival game mechanics.
How is this not a 5-10$ DLC
Some of the fallout mods have more content.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Is this hollow like Sea of Thieves level?

Yeah from what I have watched on streams, it's like Sea of Thieves but without pretty water, but imagine if Sea of Thieves had audio logs you could find on every island telling a random story written by a 19 year old who thought Fallout was defined as an argument with their mom last week - scatter about 890 of those audio logs across all the islands in Sea of Thieves, and you have this game. Don't forget to take away the boat because Todd Howard doesn't believe in vehicles in his immersive fallout world.

Even Sea of Thieves is better than this. At least that game was free with Game Pass. With SoT you could find another pirate crew, go after them, take their chests, and well, it didn't matter much because it was a cosmetic loot driven game where you cannot see yourself because it's 1st person :p (That's hilarious to this day)

Honestly, imagine the worst free to play game you have ever played in your life, then imagine paying 60 for it, then on top of that have it stamped with your favorite IP across any form of entertainment to twist the knife.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All of you fucks that gave them money are part of the cancer that is killing video games.

Video games were somewhat killed by the people that fork over for microtransactions and P2W mechanics. Basically Asia.

But mainly video games were killed by the butt love that die hard fans give to companies that made a few good games up front. Blizzard / Bethesda etc think they can do no wrong and that their idiot fans will pay for any crap. Which was basically true up until this year, when their fans finally woke up.

People like me who buy games and play them for a few weeks before moving on don't cause the issues. We're not reliable atm machines, we don't buy the microtransactions or every idiot DLC like the retard fans do. It's the die hard fans of Blizzard / Bethesda / etc who enabled those companies in to having god complexes.

2018 has been a great year for video games in one sense. The die hard fans are finally saying no more, we are tapped out and our good will is gone. Took the fuckwits long enough. Now maybe these companies will be forced to innovate again.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cybsled

Honestly, imagine the worst free to play game you have ever played in your life, then imagine paying 60 for it, then on top of that have it stamped with your favorite IP across any form of entertainment to twist the knife.

The game isn't the flaming dogshit pile you make it out to be. a_skeleton_03, the game isn't hollow. It is literally FO4 w/o the dialogue trees. Did you enjoy the parts of FO4 that didn't involve picking 1 of 4 dialogue options? Then you might like FO76.

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
The game isn't the flaming dogshit pile you make it out to be. a_skeleton_03, the game isn't hollow. It is literally FO4 w/o the dialogue trees. Did you enjoy the parts of FO4 that didn't involve picking 1 of 4 dialogue options? Then you might like FO76.
All the little NPCs doing their own shit and having agendas is what gave the fallout universe its substance, that lived in feeling. It what helped you get immersed in the world and chose what faction you wanted to help or destroy. FO76 will be fun for maybe a few weeks but without a substantial truckdump of new content it will die out or stagnate at a niche level.
This might as well be a CS:GO(i dont dislike CS:GO, it just isnt fallout) map with fallout re-skin, more players and shitty fighting mechanic.