Fallout 76

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
He's probably talking about a lot of the people here and on other social media shit, and he has a point. People like to jump onto the hate-bandwagon way too much just to vent their opinions and it amplifies the negativity to meme levels and draws away from useful criticism.

I agree. I guess its the new "meta" in gaming circles. Except Ut has been doing it for a decade.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
ya even shill rags in the pocket of big gaming are shitting all over this

On the upside for the game, a large part of the consumers base is retarded.

"I payed 60$ for a shitty game based on a 10 year old engine, but me and my friends have fun!"

The kind of people that would have fun eating tide pods with their friends, are paying customers, and usually pretty loud also.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Can't believe anyone is still defending this pile of ass. You can't charge full price for a $15 DLC that's bad to mediocre at everything it attempts and expect people not to hate your product.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Can't believe anyone is still defending this pile of ass. You can't charge full price for a $15 DLC that's bad to mediocre at everything it attempts and expect people not to hate your product.

mkopec once payed a vendor 40$ for a balloon

him and his retard friends had fun for 3 days

who are you to judge

• 4Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
We have like $500 worth of cans in my garage. Yeah, yeah, just fucking lazy and cant stand taking them back and flipping them into counting machines one by one. Anyway this past weekend I told my 16 yr old I would buy him a game if we took some of them back. Needless to say he said fuck yeah!

So after the chore were at the game store and hes deciding between this and RDR2, he made the bad choice.

• 2WTF
  • 1Worf

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
We have like $500 worth of cans in my garage. Yeah, yeah, just fucking lazy and cant stand taking them back and flipping them into counting machines one by one. Anyway this past weekend I told my 16 yr old I would buy him a game if we took some of them back. Needless to say he said fuck yeah!

So after the chore were at the game store and hes deciding between this and RDR2, he made the bad choice.

i assume you looked at him and said, with a grim look, "you are not my child"

• 3Like

Cybsled

That review has some good points, although I disagree on some. Workshops don’t initiate PVP very much, except the munitions factory. That workshop churns out FREE ammo if you get a machine running there, so people fight over it a lot (some even nuke it as a fuck you). They also seem to not consider “environmental” story the same as story. If the argument is they prefer story you have to inject yourself and impact vs. passive observer, fine, but both constitute story...the difference with the later is you are piecing the story together yourself vs. having it provided to you.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
and flipping them into counting machines one by one.

I always count them at home and take them to a gas station for the refund. Way easier just hauling in a bag and telling the clerk there were 67 of them or w/e in there.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I always count them at home and take them to a gas station for the refund. Way easier just hauling in a bag and telling the clerk there were 67 of them or w/e in there.

Those were the good ole fucking days of 80s-90s. Go to grocery store with a few bags, and have the plebs count them for you and give you a slip. Sadly those days are gone around here.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
There was a patch yesterday and the wonderful bethesda.net launcher made me redownload the whole 50G, for the 4th time now.. hahaha bethesda, you hilarious clowns!

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
The problem with social media is it adds hyperbole to everything. If you go full utnayan on every buggy unfinished money grab , (which even I agree this is to some degree, even tho I’m still having fun playing it), then what room is left for true existential horrors like andromeda?
Save some adjectives for what could possibly be worse please

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
I actually like it. I like gathering stuff, exploring stuff then killing stuff. I do all this solo.

Is it quality, fuck no. Does it have bugs? Yepp.

I don`t know why I spend hours in this, but I think its "ok". If you are looking for a PvP game, forget about it. If you are looking for a challanging survival game, forget about it. If if you like to take your time and explore (while your food/drink-meter is ticking down...) its good.

On the PC I have yet to encounter a bug besides "you see the NPC target over here, meanwhile VATS tells you that you have a 78% chance to hit it over here..." bug. Maybe Im lucky?

Anyhow, dont get this unless you like exploring and listen/read lore. Its empty, its pointless and its laggy.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You keep saying this and even though you've been called on it you still don't realize how fucking dumb and bullshit this argument is. You're telling me, to have an opinion on a shitty game I need to drop $60 bucks and play said shitty gave. Go fuck yourself. There's so many ways to make an informed opinion on if a game is going to be good or shit. Just on this forum alone, most the folks that I've read and followed their gaming opinions for years, played this game and said it's shit. Most of the streamers/youtubers I watch and semi-trust to make decent judgements (based on past experience) say this game is shit.

You're fuck in the head over this. If this shit was 20 bucks for access to an open beta you'd even then barely have a decent defense of this game.

This has been the Bethesda fan's bread and butter argument since Oblivion came out.

Negative Reviewer: I dont like dumbed_down_Bethesda_Game_05!
Fan Defender: You cant criticize the game until you played it... Oh, you played it? Well, you dont really start to understand the game until you played at least 20 hours... Oh, you played 30 hours? Well, you cant make a fair assessment until you have at least played half the game, and that's 60 hours at a minimum... Oh, you played 100 hours of it? Well, you need to have at least X mods enabled... oh, you played 100 hours with X mods? Well, you sure did play a lot, you must have liked it!

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What’s funny is there are some of the same people white knighting this but shit all over Star Wars Battlefront 2 last year. Haha

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Battlefront got shit on because it was pay 2 win

And this is getting shit on because it’s a reskinned battlecry early access title which iss technically pre alpha quality at this point (how in the shit did this game even get passed certification is beyond me for consoles - so we know certification is a joke now) being sold at 60.

Is what it is I guess.

• 3Like