Fallout 76

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
Free games is the least they could do after the colossal clusterfuck that was FO76.
I already own all FO(yes even Fallout tactics) titles in one shape or other i just hope that after this they dont try to somehow bolt on their cash shop onto the older titles and try to milk users that way.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Fallout Tactics was TERRIBLE, buggy as fuck, and you could give your team ridiculous ap point levels just by editing the .ini.

Did it ever get patched and improved because if not then all they are doing is giving away two superior games made by completely different people who now all work at a completely different company. Free advertising for obsidian if obsidian wants to be vengeful/petty/hilarious.

spronk

FPS noob
are the classic fallout games even on PS4? or do they mean you'd get a PC copy? You could rent this at redbox for a $1 and get the free games lol

i have the fallout classic on PC already, got the version that came with a nuke stand so don't care but wonder what ps4 users are gonna do, there isn't even 360 BC like xbox

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
Wtf is that guy talking about. That bottle looks like a cheap plastic piece of garbage in the advertisement. Why would he expect a cool glass custom bottle when its clearly made of plastic in the adverts he shows.

• 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Wtf is that guy talking about. That bottle looks like a cheap plastic piece of garbage in the advertisement. Why would he expect a cool glass custom bottle when its clearly made of plastic in the adverts he shows.

"Clearly" is pretty subjective. I would go out a limb and say the majority of people who would drop $80 on a video game bottle of rum probably assumed it was actually a bottle of rum, as shown in the picture.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
"Clearly" is pretty subjective. I would go out a limb and say the majority of people who would drop $80 on a video game bottle of rum probably assumed it was actually a bottle of rum, as shown in the picture.

For sure!

The people investing 1500$ in a star citizen ship will get quality also!

Its not like the video games industry has ponzi schemes all over.

So who is with me for early alpha access on pantheon?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

A collectible bottle that of rum for a popular IP isn’t the worst investment. However, the Nuka bottle being a shitty plastic shell vastly reduces its desirability.

• 2Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
That guy had an annoying way of talking and, yeah, when I saw it, I didn't think it looked like glass. Honestly, people should know better. Pre-ordering two bottles? Come on.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
The annoying thing is that at the price of 80 bucks they could have outsourced a nice glass bottle and still had around 800% margins + happy customers, instead they went for 900+% margins and the customer getting something that looks like shit

But ya, it's pretty obvious from the picture it was going to be garbage

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Meh. It's a generational thing. Millennials and Gen Z (because, yes, we're there) are getting fucked over simply because they don't have the critical eye that we do. You can see it with everything, from the bootstrapping of Star Citizen to this shit.

*shrug* If an idiot wants to part with his money, there's no one that can stop him.

• 1Like

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
fcEbUSj.jpg

Merry Christmas Bros.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I still can't understand how people around the internet are STILL defending Fallout 76

• 2Like