Fallout 76

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Doing everything they can to shit the bed and all over their customers. Im not to the point where I would skip ES6 but we are heading towards that path.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
Their fucking ingame store prices are insane. Its like they want to throw gasoine on a dumpster fire that is their reputation.

Cybsled

The Atom shop prices are pretty derp, considering what you get. Only thing I bought was the Blackbird paint job, but I used my free atoms for that since I was sitting on like 3500, but it still worked out to being a $15 skin.

BlackOps4 has a similar issue, although the new patch seems to at least add some interesting skins vs. the shitty Day of the Dead themed crap

spronk

FPS noob
yeah its insane how deep into pockets publishers are now willing to go. 10 years ago you could get 100% of everything just playing, and maybe pay $3-4 to accelerate getting like 20 skins.

end of 2018 and you are paying $20-100 to get a handful of extremely shitty items, the only way to get them is paying $$, and I have to assume its working GREAT for devs because they keep upping the price, keep putting our more skins, and every single one of them looks like it was designed by a retard who just experienced his first anal orgasm

• 2Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
yeah its insane how deep into pockets publishers are now willing to go. 10 years ago you could get 100% of everything just playing, and maybe pay $3-4 to accelerate getting like 20 skins.

end of 2018 and you are paying $20-100 to get a handful of extremely shitty items, the only way to get them is paying $$, and I have to assume its working GREAT for devs because they keep upping the price, keep putting our more skins, and every single one of them looks like it was designed by a retard who just experienced his first anal orgasm

$32 CAD for a fucking WoW store mount that uses the same mesh/animations as half a dozen other mounts.

Cybsled

The game does need some new content. Assuming you've explored everything, right now endgame is:

1) Nuke a Fissure Prime and hope the people on server arent derps and can kill the queen. Hope you actually get useful drops
2) Nuke Whitesprings and farm XP
3) Server hop and hope you find a vendor that actually has the rare X-01 PA mods or the rare Excavator PA mods

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The game does need some new content. Assuming you've explored everything, right now endgame is:

1) Nuke a Fissure Prime and hope the people on server arent derps and can kill the queen. Hope you actually get useful drops
3) Server hop and hope you find a vendor that actually has the rare X-01 PA mods or the rare Excavator PA mods

That all sounds awful honestly.

• 1Like

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I still have a lot to do, enjoy the mindless exploring bit. But I play most games pretty casually, rarely finish them. Just a tourist these days.

• 1Solidarity

Cybsled

Ya, the mindless explore is fun. I still haven’t found 2 of the 3 other vaults yet and am trying not to spoil with map spoilers.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Guy on PS4 Reddit thinks he found a way to get a good estimate on the number of Fo76 players for the PS4.

TLDR: 406,795 people played Fo76 so far on PS4.

As you probably know, Sony recently launched "My PS4 Life", allowing players to share their gaming experience.

But what is also important, in every video they disclose the exact number of players who received some trophy. Combined with the % of people who obtained the trophy (this data is available for every game on the PlayStation website), we can estimate the total number of players in this game.

Here, 33,764 players earned the "Photo Bomber" trophy in Fallout 76. And on playstation.com it's revealed that 8,3% of all players got this trophy. Simple math: the total number of people who have played Fallout 76 on PS4 = 33,764 * 100% / 8,3% = 406,795.

The same trick can be done with every PlayStation 4 game - you just need a video where it's someone's rarest trophy. But better not too rare - 0.1% share doesn't provide a good estimate.

Long story short - here's about sixty PS4 games with an estimated number of players - gamstat

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Guy on PS4 Reddit thinks he found a way to get a good estimate on the number of Fo76 players for the PS4.

TLDR: 406,795 people played Fo76 so far on PS4.

As you probably know, Sony recently launched "My PS4 Life", allowing players to share their gaming experience.

But what is also important, in every video they disclose the exact number of players who received some trophy. Combined with the % of people who obtained the trophy (this data is available for every game on the PlayStation website), we can estimate the total number of players in this game.

Here, 33,764 players earned the "Photo Bomber" trophy in Fallout 76. And on playstation.com it's revealed that 8,3% of all players got this trophy. Simple math: the total number of people who have played Fallout 76 on PS4 = 33,764 * 100% / 8,3% = 406,795.

The same trick can be done with every PlayStation 4 game - you just need a video where it's someone's rarest trophy. But better not too rare - 0.1% share doesn't provide a good estimate.

Long story short - here's about sixty PS4 games with an estimated number of players - gamstat

lol and cybsled the only mother fucker who got his money's worth most likely

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users