Fallout 76

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Well, they must be getting some major flak to start refunds. Good on them though although they should have never launched it to begin with. At least they are doing the right thing for PC. Now they need to refund console players as well.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Can't delay launch past holiday season when all you give a shit about is making money instead of good games

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cybsled

If you actually look at the verified purchase reviews on a lot of websites, though, they're actually pretty positive overall.

• 2Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
If you actually look at the verified purchase reviews on a lot of websites, though, they're actually pretty positive overall.

1543009922903.jpeg

• 12Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 12 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Cybsled Cybsled I'm just going to say this last bit and then leave it alone.

If this was a good game, no amount of petty outrage from the gaming community would hide it. There is certainly a fair amount of silly bandwagon hate about this game, but if it was a legitimately good game: It would stand out despite it, and the gaming review sites which are notorious for going against the grain when it comes to their unabashed undeserved praise for shitty games wouldn't be shitting all over this.

It's a shit game. Full stop. That some people still find some fun out of it and like it doesn't stop it from being a shit game, anymore than fans of shitty movies stops them from being shitty movies. There's always a group of people that will enjoy something that is bad. This is normal and fine.

Keep on keeping on man, but your lone-defender efforts towards this are going to be wasted as you're defending something that isn't worth the effort.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Hey Regime Regime if you go to Best Buy and price match Amazon, use GC 20% off, you can get this glorious train wreck for 27.99.

Wage

Molten Core Raider
Doesen't that moron have like a million hours of video content on the Division and Destiny? Guess that does make him an expert on shitty games.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
Doesen't that moron have like a million hours of video content on the Division and Destiny? Guess that does make him an expert on shitty games.

Hey now, both of those games turned it around. Eventually.

• 1Worf

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
I don't know why inventory limits are a thing. It really detracts from the fun when you have to leave a dungeon half way through to go find a workbench and stash.
The risk of losing all of your stuff if you die should be the limit to carrying everything.

Except the stash has a weight limit too which is just stupid. I have to think that it must be a technical limitation and not a gameplay decision.

• 1Like