Fallout 76

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Ah the duping, reminds when ESO was released with 3 widely known dupe exploits. That were reported extenstively during the beta.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Njals

<Bronze Donator>

Lol, they left their normal single player dev room in an online game? That is amazing. My experience with my friend and his brother has been ho hum. They took me to a silo to launch a nuke and it had a good dungeon crawl element to it but the fact the only option is to go in and fight to the end is disappointing for a Fallout game. I'm remembering back to the original Fallout so I may not be 100% here but the final end game type run in the citadel had so many options to go at it. You could team up with the brotherhood (or go solo) and go in guns blazing, steal a cultist outfit and walk around like you belonged there or demand an audience with their master. As far as the master himself you could either kill him, sneak a self destruct code and sneak out without ever interacting with him, or pass a speech/science check to convince him his plan will doom the world and he needs to kill himself and all his minions. FO76 has the run and gun option with no Jim Cummings at the end to talk to. Bonus points server crashed shortly after we launched the nuke so it was like we never did anything.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
0zLWmKf.png

• 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Lol, they left their normal single player dev room in an online game? That is amazing. My experience with my friend and his brother has been ho hum. They took me to a silo to launch a nuke and it had a good dungeon crawl element to it but the fact the only option is to go in and fight to the end is disappointing for a Fallout game. I'm remembering back to the original Fallout so I may not be 100% here but the final end game type run in the citadel had so many options to go at it. You could team up with the brotherhood (or go solo) and go in guns blazing, steal a cultist outfit and walk around like you belonged there or demand an audience with their master. As far as the master himself you could either kill him, sneak a self destruct code and sneak out without ever interacting with him, or pass a speech/science check to convince him his plan will doom the world and he needs to kill himself and all his minions. FO76 has the run and gun option with no Jim Cummings at the end to talk to. Bonus points server crashed shortly after we launched the nuke so it was like we never did anything.

The 3 other vaults are going to be dungeons/raids as well when they get around to opening them. From what we know about the vaults:

1) One was full of religious pacifists and they were given the best supplies available, including a G.E.C.K. The vault opened 1 year after the war. The experiment was to see how they would fare vs. the outside world and if they would change their ways to adapt.

2) The other had a minimal scientific staff and lots of cloning tech/stored DNA/etc. The idea was they would try to repopulate the ecosystem, or at least that is what they were told by Vault Tec.

3) The last one was built in secret by the mining CEOs /w cooperation from VaultTec. Not much is known about this one.

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Just make "new" and "old" servers god damn it. New servers is who people who want to restart without the dupes, bugs, glitches and so on, rest is for people who want to restart on a clean character. Right now its impossible to play without finding some explosive this or that dropped in your base.

Why is this and issue Bethestda? You dont seem intrested enough to deal with the exploits?

• 1Like

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's funny the bugs and glitches weren't that big of a deal to me, as I really just treat it as a game to mess around in with my nephew and son. BUt holy shit the keeping up with water and food while everything poisons you so you need to go find Radaway just got annoying as hell. At least I know I'm definitely not a fan of the survival genre... but then again it's probably because it's shit in this game but keeping up with food and shit is just tedious.

Brad2770

Herbivore perk. Grow a lot of carrots. Get purified water. Easy enough.

I like the cooking in the game and I always seem to have enough to last right as it’s aboit to spoil. It’s never really been tedious for me. I’m used to it from Survival in FO4.

Cybsled

Whitesprings has a secret mineral water fountain in the gazebo near the golf club. Cures disease, but does give rads.

The sun kissed and photosynthesis perks are great to use during the daytime to purge rads and heal the damage for free.

• 1Like

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
When you uninstall this piece of shit, make sure you check to see if the damn thing is actually gone. I just found 49gb of fallout 76 on my drive even though I uninstalled it back in December.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

You sure that wasn't the beta? Remember the whole file fuckup at launch where it made you redownload because it didnt recognize the beta files.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Whitesprings has a secret mineral water fountain in the gazebo near the golf club. Cures disease, but does give rads.

The sun kissed and photosynthesis perks are great to use during the daytime to purge rads and heal the damage for free.

Get ready to kiss this game good bye. Metro Exodus is about to be released bro.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Looks like they are opening more hardcore pvp servers. You can loot more than the person’s junk on them and you do full damage (although they are keeping level scaling). One part people don’t like, though, is you can bring your existing characters there to pvp.