Fallout

Xevy

Log Wizard
He's just an indoctrinated kid and his first in-person experience with the soldiers he's grown up revering, idolizing, and worshiping turned out to be a piece of shit coward. So literally everything he's known for half of his life or more was just shattered to pieces. He's a man, but he's got the life experience of a kid. He's learning there's more than service and guns and the chain of command and he's in that "oh shit I can do whatever I want?" phase a lot of the time which will turn into the "I can do the right things by my own choice" character development plot point.

A lot of people here don't like him because the BoS is a PoS in the series and they want them to be the good guys. They clearly are not and there's a 0% chance they didn't have a hand in nuking Shady Sands.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He's just an indoctrinated kid and his first in-person experience with the soldiers he's grown up revering, idolizing, and worshiping turned out to be a piece of shit coward. So literally everything he's known for half of his life or more was just shattered to pieces. He's a man, but he's got the life experience of a kid. He's learning there's more than service and guns and the chain of command and he's in that "oh shit I can do whatever I want?" phase a lot of the time which will turn into the "I can do the right things by my own choice" character development plot point.

A lot of people here don't like him because the BoS is a PoS in the series and they want them to be the good guys. They clearly are not and there's a 0% chance they didn't have a hand in nuking Shady Sands.
He's a fucking idiot , don't try to church up his story

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
It makes zero sense to show them as comically inept yet while also being organized, flying aircraft etc.