Fallout

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
There is no way they do a post apocalyptic show as it should be done. This will be grrl power, white man bad, and alphabet people being shown mad respect by all the survivors except the white man bad folks.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
To be fair, Fallout games kind of hinge on morality (or lack there of).

It doesn’t exactly paint Vault Tec, WestTek, Enclave, Institute, etc in a positive light due to their almost complete lack of morality

I completely agree; what I said is that the writers' rooms of this generation cannot craft a story around anything but Western progressive values being the default values that are 'good,' 'right,' and 'moral' even though the Fallout universe eats those values alive. So we are going to get exactly the stories that Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes posted above instead of a great story about some vault dwellers who had one sort of society for hundreds of years living in a technologically advanced cave paradise (maybe) that the have to deal with the horrors of what sort of society evolved in the Wasteland out of sheer necessity. They cannot write that story; or at least haven't proven that they can so far.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I completely agree; what I said is that the writers' rooms of this generation cannot craft a story around anything but Western progressive values being the default values that are 'good,' 'right,' and 'moral' even though the Fallout universe eats those values alive. So we are going to get exactly the stories that Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes posted above instead of a great story about some vault dwellers who had one sort of society for hundreds of years living in a technologically advanced cave paradise (maybe) that the have to deal with the horrors of what sort of society evolved in the Wasteland out of sheer necessity. They cannot write that story; or at least haven't proven that they can so far.
Or as the orc peons would say, we are going to get da poop.

• 2Like

Bloodrocuted

Trakanon Raider
Translation:

comedy central cartman GIF

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'm sure the company that brought such high value entertainment as Fallout 76 wouldn't screw us on a TV show!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I’d rather play Fallout 76 than watch this show.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Cybsled

Just play FO76 already. It's basically a regular Fallout game at this point with multiplayer. Nuka World patch hits tomorrow as well

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
It is from the two creators of Westworld so I'd expect a decent season 1 with a ton of open ended questions / mystery box that goes nowhere and takes a total shit when the good actors are killed off

well, we can hope that at least. They also did Persons of Interest I think

• 2Like

velk

Trakanon Raider
It is from the two creators of Westworld so I'd expect a decent season 1 with a ton of open ended questions / mystery box that goes nowhere and takes a total shit when the good actors are killed off

well, we can hope that at least. They also did Persons of Interest I think

The Peripheral, Person of Interest and Westworld S1 outweighs the rest of Westworld in my eyes, so I am cautiously optimistic.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The Peripheral, Person of Interest and Westworld S1 outweighs the rest of Westworld in my eyes, so I am cautiously optimistic.
Expectations :

FA3B2533-8D15-424C-8CDF-3A21B767CF22.jpeg

Reality :

1670426407945.jpeg

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
I hope we get episodes of Preston and his merry band of minutemen helping settlements.

• 1Worf

Xevy

Log Wizard
I hope we get Marcus and Wooz. the rest I could care less about.

• 2Like

Brad2770

I hope we get Marcus and Wooz. the rest I could care less about.
What the name of the drag nightkin? That would be a fun character too. It would allow for the woke crowd to get their hard ons and I would actually be ok with it.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What the name of the drag nightkin? That would be a fun character too. It would allow for the woke crowd to get their hard ons and I would actually be ok with it.

• 1Like

Brad2770

Well fuck. I had remembered her as being a supermutant in drag.

• 1Worf