Fallout

Fadaar

That guy
all supermutants look and sound the same. the supermutant companion you get in FO3 was female.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brad2770

I guess I had just remembered it being in drag because I thought I remembered there only being male supermursnts. I liked the character.

reading that wiki means I need to replay those older games. I thought I had also read that the nightkin became nightkin because of using too many Stealth Boys, but the wiki says she came out of the FEV dip as a nightkin.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Video that consolidates some of the leaks/info known about the show. Quick summary:

1) Partial power armor shots, including one with a BoS logo. Looks like practical effect Power Armor will feature
2) Vertibird set
3) Vault sets (one interesting bit - a classroom with a NCR flag)
4) Red Rocket and Super Duper Mart
5) Pipboy using the Fallout4 UI

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Todd Howard is the most honest man in entertainment and all your dreams are going to come true!

spronk

FPS noob

guess its set in LA then, get ready to fight all the zombies mutants trannies

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I'm going to be so sad when they nail the aesthetic but have the typical Amazon level writing.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
will we get The Boys/Invincible or will we get Wheel of Time/Rings of Power?

Peripheral part 2. Aesthetic and some good cinematography but shark jumping pacing and nonsense characters. The finale should also be barely coherent and fail to land.

Rings of Power is a fair comparison as an existing Amazon product.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Bootleg leak of Gamescon 50 second teaser (starts @ 1:00) +Todd talking for the first 60 seconds:

• 1Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Calling it now, Chicano wastelander gang subplot with BIPOC leader established as the Goods.

They already made an LA post apocalypse show that was absolute refried dog shit full of lesbian baristas and petty criminals who become masterminds of the wastes, the epic doesn’t even need to write itself

Cybsled

Main thing we know from leaks is the NCR and BoS figure into this. If be curious what the actual final timeline ends up being. Like is this post or pre NV? NV had the BoS pretty much on the edge of no longer being a faction anymore and people going East

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
I'm going to be so sad when they nail the aesthetic but have the typical Amazon level writing.
Its Jonathan Nolan. Westworld went to shit, but Season 1 was amazing, top tier writing. We'll see what end of the Westworld spectrum we get, but there's at least some reason to think the writing may be better than typical Amazon shows.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Its Jonathan Nolan. Westworld went to shit, but Season 1 was amazing, top tier writing. We'll see what end of the Westworld spectrum we get, but there's at least some reason to think the writing may be better than typical Amazon shows.
Yeah, I realized that shortly after I made the comment and it does give me a little bit of hope.

Then again, WW season 2 was pretty far up its own ass and the later seasons had some interesting parts to me but kind of lost its way.

At least this show won't have to deal with the problem of being constrained to one environment (the park) or not which I think caused a lot of narrative difficulties in WW in terms of tone and focus. There will be a massive wealth of different areas, factions, and storylines to pull from.

I don't know if it's marketing or not but it sounded like they had actually played at least some of the games.

Last edited:

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Not relevant anymore. He had a chance to deliver on Peripheral and couldn't land it. Westworld going to shit was just reconfirmed by Peripheral. Expect tripe.

Oldbased

> Than U
We are like 3 years later on this? I had forgotten completely about it. The sets are easy, you can just live action film most Dem ran towns, the story was already long done by games. What about this has taken 3+ years to produce?

Also that teaser looks like The Last of Us show fucked Halo show and had a liberal baby.

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
The sets are easy, you can just live action film most Dem ran towns,

Reminds me of one of the Z Nation actors saying Spokane was a great city to shoot in because there were so many city blocks that looked abandoned. True, but people bitched about it. Was recently in Spokane and those areas downtown now have zombie people too. Was disgusting.

• 1Mother of God

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
Finally got around to watching Silo. (Never read the book). The whole time I was thinking it felt like it was based on Fallout.