Fantasy Football 2014 Advice Thread!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I agree about DeSean and will most likely leave him in. I am still considering playing Matthews over him because the 49ers defense has been looking really good, and with Smith back it could be even better.

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
Woke up this morning and the womans jeep had a dead battery, went and got her a new one and then decided to change her oil. Get done with that and looked at the clock, 11:15, realized I hadn't checked my lineup to see about Foster. Needless to say I will be losing the game, I was playing for first place too. Not a good way to start off the day....

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Or Lafell.. Desean was your worst choice. That team is a dumpster fire. Matthews was a hard one to predict. Lafell was the safest pick. Hopefully you'll win regardless

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I left a ton of points on the bench, including 3 if I would have played Kelce!

Need a huge game by Murray and for Watkins to at least show up to have a shot.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
hah sorry, I'm just not big on Kelce. I'd still tell you to roll with Bennett the rest of year

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Fucking Cowboys need to stop breaking long pass plays and let Murray run one in!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Every faggot in a fucking piece of shit faggot Dallas jersey gets a TD EXCEPT FUCKING MURRAY!?

I hate losing before my opponent's players finish. Ended up down 5 and he's got fucking Sammy Watkins going still. Fuck you, Dallas.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I am down by 3 and have Watkins to go and he has Kenny Stills. This should be close.

Please let Watkins show up tonight

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Currently up 37 and my opponent has both Forsett and Ingram. Close, but I think I'll win.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
1 point out of Watkins so far, and apparently he has 3 dropped passes.

Awesome

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Such bullshit. Unless a miracle happens I am going to lose yet another week where I would beat almost every other team than the one I am playing.

Edit: I guess that isn't really accurate. I would have only won a couple of games. Oh well. Lost 3 in a row now
frown.png