Fantasy Football Advice

Hosix

All labs matter!
I don't love the trade. Diggs is a stud, Murray is in a RBBC where he gets about half the carries, and Sharpe is a rookie that hasn't done too much yet. How many teams? There are probably some receivers as good as Sharpe available.

10 team league. My worry with Diggs is that he is it in Minnesota. They have a stellar D and a fragile Bradford. I don't think S Hill is the savior

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I hear your worry loud and clear but sometimes a receiver is just good no matter who is throwing the ball. I mean, he's making this offer for a reason.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Alfred Morris lol.

And in a 10 team league you could probably pick up a better receiver or find a better trade with Diggs. If you want to sell high, go for it, but the dude looks like the next AB/OBJ at this point.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Standard scoring, pick 2 of 3:
Langford, RB @ Dallas
Shepard, WR vs Washington
McKinnon, RB @ Carolina

Leaning towards the first two because I don't know what to expect from McKinnon, but Langford might be losing touches, too.

Bonus question: Dwayne Allen or Coby Fleener?

Warrian

╰⋃╯ლ(´ڡ`ლ)
Looking for some advice here... I'm not sure who to start for my QB position. It's between Luck or Carr and I can't decide who to go with. I'm more inclined to go with Luck, but Carr has been solid so far this season.

Omayga

Lord Nagafen Raider
I would go with Luck over Carr

I see that Indy / SD game as probably going to be a shoot-out, or at least a lop-sided high scoring game. Oakland seems to be trying to get the running game going and Tenn does a lot of ground attack as well which just shreds the clock in a game. Tenn has a really stingy defense in my opinion so I really like the upside of Luck

Omayga

Lord Nagafen Raider
Standard scoring, pick 2 of 3:
Langford, RB @ Dallas
Shepard, WR vs Washington
McKinnon, RB @ Carolina

Leaning towards the first two because I don't know what to expect from McKinnon, but Langford might be losing touches, too.

Bonus question: Dwayne Allen or Coby Fleener?

I like the 2 RBs as safe options. I feel more confident on McKinnon than I do Langford. With Cutler out and Jeffery a big question mark Langford might have some extra company in the box if they cant get a pass game established. Both RBs are decent pass catchers. The vikings o-line is pretty good and McKinnon is a tremendous athlete and a good pass catcher and with Diggs doing well there should be some open running lanes. It is Carolina and they may completely lock the game down, but even from behind I think McKinnon does well getting those little dump passes, which rack up nice yardage

Shepard is great, but its hard to tell what the Giants plan will be, they seemed ok not having any passing tds last week. I like Langford the least of the 3, but I think he may have a higher ceiling as the chance is there for a ton of work and hes not playing a top tier Defense, but I dont plan on it scripting out that way. Im a bit biased, Im not a Langford fan.

As for the TEs, I think Allen is the safer play and Fleener has the boom or bust chance. They are late sunday / monday night games so plug in the one you need based on the scoring you get from the early sunday games

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Sanu @ NO
J-Hill v DEN

Which would you choose? The NO matchup is tasty but Hill might be the safer option.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
PPR?

Think I'd go with Sanu because that game "should" be a shoot out. Sounds like Jamaal Charles is out for sure now, really mucking up my RB situation.

I have Charles Sims going vs the Lambs, figure they won't be able to stop him all game. I also have Freeman going against NO because again, shootout and this guy has to get on track sooner or later right?

Have Mike Wallace at flex atm since his matchup is Jax and that's pretty juicy.

Jets have great run D so I hear but Ware seems like a must start at this point.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No.

So Jennings is out now after he was supposed to play. Just read Miami is starting Drake... I'm really tempted to grab him and start him vrs Cleveland. I don't have very good options this week..I think I might go with Hill and Drake and hope for some TD's

Hill
Yeldon
Drake
T.West

Hurt: Rawls, Jennings, Foster.

Last edited:

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Really thinking about benching Devonta Freeman for Charles Sims and Spencer Ware this week. Have to decide soon.

Both Sims and Ware have iffy matchups but they're also the main backs on their teams while Freeman is in a RBBC with a great matchup.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm very desperate for a RB. Now that Bell is back, Williams is going to be useless. Beyond him, I have Ware (and Charles) and then nothing. One dude knows this and offered me a trade of Fuller and KB for Freeman. I feel like that's giving up a bit too much for a guy that's splitting carries every week, but like I said. I'm desperate over here and I'm going to have to start someone I find in the FA pool if I don't work something out. What do you guys think?

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Go after Howard. If you're going to trade away that much, you better get a workhorse RB not a coinflip with Coleman.

Keep Deangelo in case of injury, but also try to shop him to the Bell owner. He may have a RB stashed away you can pry from him. Or package Williams with a WR for another RB.

Just because you're desperate doesn't mean you throwaway pieces hoping for a miracle. Freeman is still the #1 guy in Atlanta clearly, but Tevin literally just stole 3 TDs in one game from him. That's too much stress for me lol.

You could also target Orleans Darkwa on the Giants. He's not a permanent fix, but he may be playable this week although Minnesota is a tough fucking defense.

Keep shopping around, maybe try to trade for Miller, Lat Murray, or Ingram.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
some stashe RB that may pan out. Wendell Smallwood, Kenneth Dixon, Dyane Washington. Washington might get you the most fantasy points this week out of those.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Good suggestions on Dixon and Washington. I might put in for Dixon now on the wire and risk that one.

The guy who has Bell is stacked on some key handcuffs but his WR situation is shaky. Offered Williams and Decker for Lamar Miller. I think that's fair.