Sars
1. Your 2012 PPR Champion Team 0-0
1. Gilg's FightnMariottis 0-0
1. Porkchop Express 0-0
1. B+C=T BCT 0-0
1. Team Bastages 0-0

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've never done a vaguely serious PPR league and never done an auction draft at all. As long as this isn't a money league I'll jump on an open slot if one pops up.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've never done a vaguely serious PPR league and never done an auction draft at all. As long as this isn't a money league I'll jump on an open slot if one pops up.
I've never tried PPR at all but it seems to be all the rage. So put me on the waiting list I guess, pending announcement of draft date. There's a long weekend in August I can't do but otherwise would be ok for most any weeknight.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Will toss my hat in the ring here too, figure I'll get in at least 1.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Please copy/paste current teams into original post. We get so many leagues around here I never know which is which.

Sterling

El Presidente
Should go back to 12 teams and bring back the HIV division.
Although that coud mean I won't be the only HIV division winner ever.

Sterling

El Presidente
I don't like 8 team leagues. Teams tend to be too good. Need to make use of more marginal players in 12 player leagues which is pretty awesome. If you get to 14 or 16 though QB and some other positions kind of go to complete shit though.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Should go back to 12 teams and bring back the HIV division.
Although that coud mean I won't be the only HIV division winner ever.
There can be only one, sir.

Most people really seemed happy with the 10 team format and tiny bench.

BTW: I sent 2nd notice emails out to all owners to go to the league page and click your team in the poll. It's the easiest way for me to know who is playing or not. I'm giving it to Sunday night for everyone to do so, that should be plenty of time.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Have 2 slots for PPR available. This is .5 ppr, Small bench, no keepers, AUCTION draft.

Step up, don't make me force my ole lady to play and beat everyone.

There were 2 people looking to join leagues but unspecified as to which. Already PMd, please take a look and let me know. FCFS!