Fantasy Football - PPR 2014

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We try to fit in every single draft between the 4th pre season game and the first reg season game. This auction draft goes quicker than the other auction league because of the short bench. I have to coordinate with hammyface too because he runs the keeper.

Erie_sl

shitlord
So ya, not really apart of this but looking for advice because I can't decide. In a 0.5 ppr keeper league, get to choose 3, keeping Luck and Julio Jones as my first 2. But my 3rd option isn't looking so good as they're very similar: Welker, Spiller, Ellington, or Chris Johnson (Jets). Leaning on Ellington because of his upside after his surprising first year, but idk.

edit: But looking at schedules, Spiller/Johnson have much easier competition.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Don't know if it matter, but I am going to throw this out there... I am in school pretty much all day tues/thurs so any time aside from that would work for me.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm going to have to adjust the draft date for this league because of several conflicts. I will update asap.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Sorry seen your PM before this, anything after 8pm cst is good for me on tues/thurs so yes that would work.