Fantasy Grounds Curse of Strahd campaign

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
glad you made it rush that dragon was no joke thank God we didn't get hit with that breath weapon!

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Next game is Monday, I was going to breath on everyone once more was in the room, unfortunately two people crit back to back and that cone of cold attack did almost 40 hp worth of dmg.

My plan was to move back a little and catch all but monk in the cone
smile.png

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Also YAY for minor patch.

[5E/4E/PFRPG/3.5E] Added new conditional operators (ALIGN, SIZE, TYPE, CUSTOM). Click help link in campaign effects window to see more info.

and

[5E] Critical damage type added to added critical damage.
[5E] Add "crit range #" property support to weapons.

I also added

Tenians Language Chat Extension for select FG 3.0 rulesets

We shall see how it goes, but how I picture it is if I want only a few people to understand me I can do /lang draconic and only those that speak draconic will see the translated text. If used right I can add some needed depth to my NPCs, and makes known languages REALLY important.

Rush

Silver Knight of the Realm
That's amazing! I'm trying to get my office mate to join us, but his wife is too big of a time hogging bitch.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Are you bored Mon and Wed night? Do you love pen and paper RPGs? Come play with us, we need 1-2 more steady players.

Current group is Rogue, Barbarian, Cleric, Ranger. Could use a pure caster to round out the group but any class will do. Shoot me a PM for details.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I got some one to roll a caster, he is thinking Sorcerer but we will see. He is new to Fantasy grounds and DnD 5e but has the time to learn
smile.png

Rush

Silver Knight of the Realm
We can get him caught up in no time! Finally Red and myself may have someone that can deal similar damage!

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
We can get him caught up in no time! Finally Red and myself may have someone that can deal similar damage!
Yeah yeah, I have been letting you cheese the rage ability here and there but no more! For example it will expire if you don't attack or take damage every round, I have let that slide because players can't remove effects but such a powerful ability needs to be used properly. That and frenzy will cause 1 rank of exhaustion after rage ends per encounter used, haven't really been keeping track of that consistently either.

Just like the rogues cunning action stealth checks, if he rolled 12 or higher I just assume the mobs can't see him but I will be making sure the mobs passive perception isn't high enough.

You two are outshining the party a little and it is my fault
smile.png